Tribunal finds Kerr guilty

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres the word from Kerr regarding the incident:

“We have a very young list and if we develop a culture where we are going to let players intimidate or try to intimidate our younger players before the bounce of the football and our senior players don’t stand up and our senior players don’t get physical, well I don’t think John (Worsfold) would be very happy and I don’t think our supporters would be happy,” Kerr told 7 News. “I thought if (Bret) Thornton can do that to (Matt) Rosa, I’ll do it to the nearest Carlton player and the nearest Carlton player happened to Marc Murphy.

“It’s probably not something I’m going to apologise for because I was flying the flag for the team and I didn’t lose my cool, I didn’t lose my temper, it wasn’t a rash decision.

“It was a calculated thing, a calculated move to support my teammate.”

source http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=211&ContentID=145857

Good to see him sticking up for the young guys. Hopefully a bit of the toughness will rub off.

If only he said that in court damnit!

I reckon we need to hire Collingwood's lawyers from now on.:rolleyes:
Or maybe, just maybe pretend we're Collingwood by wearing the black & white stripes on the way to MRP next time so no more questions and for sure we'll get past it.

I reckon we need to hire Collingwood's lawyers from now on.:rolleyes:
Or maybe, just maybe pretend we're Collingwood by wearing the black & white stripes on the way to MRP next time so no more questions and for sure we'll get past it.

Isn't Collingwood a swear word in this Town?:D but your right Mate, those mongrels get away with anything it seems :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Tribunal finds Kerr guilty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back