Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm developing a mild addiction to hot sauce.

What are your favourite hot sauces Port board-ers?

All good

Can also recommend The Chilli Shop Kuranada. They have a great online store.
They sell a product called Well Loved Worcestershire Sauce. Get the hot one. It's not overly hot for a chilli aficionado, but is simply sensational.

Might do a hot sauce bit in the Foodie Thread

Does anyone remember that croweater guy who claimed that he was a Scotch old scholar and bragged about having wealthy parents, but accidentally doxxed himself and it turned out that he was a glassy at some eastern suburbs pub who had made up the aforementioned school/wealth story? Or did I dream that?
Best thing to ever come out of the general chat forums

Good news

I'm cautiously optimistic about getting to have Niccage as a middle name! Pending the arrival of a healthy newborn, which is obviously the most important thing.

The missus family has a recent traditional of middle names being Lee, after Bruce Lee, a habit we kept for the first born. All I have to do is surrender my opinions on the first name to break it. As she said I get the last name by default anyway so I still come off with 2/3. Apparently, that ain't bad according to a fat bloke with a decent set of pipes in the day and a flair for the theatrics.

For Nicolas Cage or some variation of.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Good news

I'm cautiously optimistic about getting to have Niccage as a middle name! Pending the arrival of a healthy newborn, which is obviously the most important thing.

The missus family has a recent traditional of middle names being Lee, after Bruce Lee, a habit we kept for the first born. All I have to do is surrender my opinions on the first name to break it. As she said I get the last name by default anyway so I still come off with 2/3. Apparently, that ain't bad according to a fat bloke with a decent set of pipes in the day and a flair for the theatrics.

In all seriousness, don't. Your kid will hate you for it.

Nicolas is fine. Niccage is idiotic. Change your own middle name to Niccage if you must but don't enforce that on somebody else.

Last edited:
Good news

That sounds incredibly bogan.

In all seriousness, don't. Your kid will hate you for it.

Nicolas is fine. Niccage is idiotic. Change your own middle name to Niccage if you must but don't enforce that on somebody else.

This reminds me of George wanting to name his kid Seven as a tribute to his childhood hero Mickey Mantle and Jerry (sarcastic AF) says to him “What about Mickey?”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you wanna be a bit STEALTH edge how about a Nic Cage character name e.g. Cameron, Castor, Memphis?

IM CASTOR TROY!!

Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back