Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dimwit that faked his death also claimed Port supporters from BF found out where he lived & were stalking him, of course the usual suspects over yonder believed it lol I guess they might have twigged after the death hoax but maybe not the subaru drivers.

Does anyone remember that croweater guy who claimed that he was a Scotch old scholar and bragged about having wealthy parents, but accidentally doxxed himself and it turned out that he was a glassy at some eastern suburbs pub who had made up the aforementioned school/wealth story? Or did I dream that?
He started a few threads on here.

For some reason this Nord/Sturt fictional character decided to follow Port in the big league.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I think I'm developing a mild addiction to hot sauce.

What are your favourite hot sauces Port board-ers?
There used to be a great Chilli place out on Magill Road. I assume it's still there?

Edit: Yes it is:

Worth a visit and a taste.

A lot of guys say they are into hot food. But when faced with something that meets the definition, they are shown up to be frauds. Sad to say I am one of those guys. Always have yoghurt on hand! And the day I put on my contacts to go out after cutting chillies for dinner is a day I will never forget.

Screaming Oh God GIF by Film Riot

But yep. I love hot sauce. Until I don't.

Last edited:
Cholula is very good.

I went to Chile Mojo on the weekend and picked up a few different bottles – all fairly tame. Louisiana (for splashing on anything/everything), El Yucateco red, La Costeña green habanero, and Chile Mojo's chipotle.

Also have a bottle of Grunds Trinidad Scorpion sauce that is about as hot as I can still find enjoyable.

Cholula is very good.

I went to Chile Mojo on the weekend and picked up a few different bottles – all fairly tame. Louisiana (for splashing on anything/everything), El Yucateco red, La Costeña green habanero, and Chile Mojo's chipotle.

Also have a bottle of Grunds Trinidad Scorpion sauce that is about as hot as I can still find enjoyable.

El Yucateco sauces are great.

Pickapeppa and Red Clipper are a couple more.

Even Tabasco. Their Habanero and Scorpion versions are brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got the spicy cough. 7 days in a room now. Seems good atm but reckon I am going to go stir crazy

Hope you are ok mate.

I brought it upon myself heading to Brisbane for the rugby. Was asking for it really!

I’m just coming out of it.
First day was bad with the chills.
Rest is just bleh!
Missus has lost her sense of taste etc. Different symptoms every day is so weird.

Hope you are ok mate.

I’m just coming out of it myself.
First day was bad with the chills.
Rest is just bleh!
Missus has lost her sense of taste etc. Different symptoms every day is so weird.
Sore throat and cough, bit blocked up so far. If it stay as this then is not the worst thing in the world I guess. Fingers crossed no weird shit goes on.

If that was me I'd be happy, just go on a complete tightarse food budget and live off homebrand.
I would be upset I couldn't taste my morning iced coffee.... Other then that 🤔 wouldn't care... In saying that I did get a bacon and egg roll today for lunch... Would of sucked if I couldn't taste that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back