Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Last weekend to get the best AB in Adelaide, the North Adelaide Burger Bar closes Monday. 😩

The Red and White one? The place we used to call Bosses back in the 90s. I was only there last week. WTF? Joint is an institution.

Is that the one that calls it an abortion and the blue and white one an afterbirth, or is it the other way around?

So an older fella from footy noticed my limp on the weekend and I told him about my ankle. He's a shit stirrer but he assured me he was being absolutely serious when he said they the best stuff I can get for that is period pain medication. I told him a hundred times nah I don't think so, but he was absolutely committed about being genuine telling me this.

Has anyone else ever heard or tried it?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

You can get AB/HSPs farken everywhere over east because there's so many Turkish/Lebanese joints.

Halal snack pack is a bad name because they aren't a snack at all... All that meat cheese and chippies is filling af...

So i should go around being a w***er to everyone saying how Adelaide actually invented them and they're actually called ABs?

So an older fella from footy noticed my limp on the weekend and I told him about my ankle. He's a shit stirrer but he assured me he was being absolutely serious when he said they the best stuff I can get for that is period pain medication. I told him a hundred times nah I don't think so, but he was absolutely committed about being genuine telling me this.

He's full of shit I'd say

Every non script pain medication is paracetamol or ibuprofen or some combination of both innit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your mate is ****ing funny

Its a test to see how gullible you are

When that treatment doesn't work the next opton will be installing CCTV cameras in every room and you walking around in a diaper 24/7

You can get AB/HSPs farken everywhere over east because there's so many Turkish/Lebanese joints.

Halal snack pack is a bad name because they aren't a snack at all... All that meat cheese and chippies is filling af...

So i should go around being a w***er to everyone saying how Adelaide actually invented them and they're actually called ABs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back