Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's part of the package it's part of the reason I fell off Metallica in my 20's it's all high school music room baby writing.
It's thrash metal of course the lyrics are the least important thing there. Vocal delivery more important by a mile. Metal is basically a whole genre that's lyrically the dungeons and dragons fantasies of some 17 year old or baby's first conspiracy theory stuff.

It'd be good if they stopped making comic book movies like they've done nothing else the last 30 years... There's a whole world of other media out there. Maybe someone has an original idea? A story maybe?
The recent Pattinson Batman was pretty good and felt like something new-ish

Watching this years SoO 1 here at a local pub for my annual reminder that your average NRL fan really hasn’t embraced “causing serious head injury” as a legit reason for a red card type send off. Bloody hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching this years SoO 1 here at a local pub for my annual reminder that your average NRL fan really hasn’t embraced “causing serious head injury” as a legit reason for a red card type send off. Bloody hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Also at the pub) I'm not watching it... But one dude said it was shit and shouldn't of been sent off.... 🤨

Just spent 90 minutes in an AFL appeals board with three lawyers just to come to the finding of they accept the right to appeal and defer it back to the original tribunal. What an efficient use of everyone's time.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the lol, did you expect them to be household names? The reality is this is often the case in world cups, where relative unknowns do their best to challenge the established team.
I probably didn't expect almost all of them to be indian.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

T20 is stupid and not even cricket

The fact a bunch of primarily expats in a non cricket nation (presumably) can beat a top international team highlights the fact you may as well just flip a bat for the result

Indoor cricket is better, backyard cricket is better, the test match board game more watchable and strategic

But thanks to the Brayshaw types of "phwoaarr he hits a six, Lynnsanity!" and manic subcontinental fans, we're stuck with turning one of the greatest sports ever into a carnival of stupidity

I hate it more than the aflx

T20 is stupid and not even cricket

The fact a bunch of primarily expats in a non cricket nation (presumably) can beat a top international team highlights the fact you may as well just flip a bat for the result

Indoor cricket is better, backyard cricket is better, the test match board game more watchable and strategic

But thanks to the Brayshaw types of "phwoaarr he hits a six, Lynnsanity!" and manic subcontinental fans, we're stuck with turning one of the greatest sports ever into a carnival of stupidity

I hate it more than the aflx
I once went to a T20 match and a game of cricket almost broke out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back