Roast Ty-ragic Tyrone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem with dishlickers like Wally and the other 'Tiger supporters' who bagged the young guy. Not only do these douche bags spend their lives 'watching' what other people do, they actually have the nerve to think they know what they are talking about and then criticise young developing players cause they don't deliver quickly enough for "I coulda beena triple Brownlow medalist winning premiership player" like Wally and his sad sack poster mates :cool:. Congratulations to young Tyrone on delivering an outstanding performance tonight against Port :). To all those wannabes who wrote in bagging the kid, why don't you try a new team, maybe that way you can develop some 'real' loyalty, cause not one of you is worthy of following our great club:thumbsdown:. I mean, the season hasn't even started :mad:! Go figure these clowns eh:(. Oh, and Go Tigers:thumbsu:!

Go **** yourself... he's still a dud. A practice match against Port in Alice Springs dont make you a superstart mate.

Like most people across the 170-odd posts... we dont rate him. Opinion hasnt changed.

:rolleyes:

That's the problem with dishlickers like Wally and the other 'Tiger supporters' who bagged the young guy. Not only do these douche bags spend their lives 'watching' what other people do, they actually have the nerve to think they know what they are talking about and then criticise young developing players cause they don't deliver quickly enough for "I coulda beena triple Brownlow medalist winning premiership player" like Wally and his sad sack poster mates :cool:. Congratulations to young Tyrone on delivering an outstanding performance tonight against Port :). To all those wannabes who wrote in bagging the kid, why don't you try a new team, maybe that way you can develop some 'real' loyalty, cause not one of you is worthy of following our great club:thumbsdown:. I mean, the season hasn't even started :mad:! Go figure these clowns eh:(. Oh, and Go Tigers:thumbsu:!

[YOUTUBE]IxAKFlpdcfc[/YOUTUBE]

great post! well said:thumbsu:

THRILLER - For you haters!

You know you're excited! I think the majority of negativity is that you all thought Vickery was a ruck! LOL

[YOUTUBE]6DI6sXapYsY[/YOUTUBE]

Wally you are one sad, cynical piece of ****...
Just relax mate, and enjoy watching our 20yr old 200cm Tiger Tyrone have a good hit-out.

Wally you are one sad, cynical piece of ****...
Just relax mate, and enjoy watching our 20yr old 200cm Tiger Tyrone have a good hit-out.

No point arguing with people like him, he has a bad game they rip into him he has a good game where he basically won it for us and they still rip into him.

Lose/Lose with these type of people.

Great post, well said. Only people who have NO idea about the game write off 200cm players still 20 years old. Practice match or not Ty showed enough tonight to demonstrate he's on the right track. Also good to see cotch and houli play well.

I intimated that TY was timid and was right. I also said that I would give him 2 more seasons to prove himself. Last night from all accounts he showed some positive signs....good. But he still has a long way to go. The cheerleaders should watch that they dont fall for the same rash judgement regime they have accused others of.

I feel compelled to come in here and say I think he'll make a player eventually. Don't lose patience with him.

Once he fully gets his head around it, he'll be a more than handy AFL player.

Time for a few to take a deep breath here. One game doesn't make him a footballer, continual development and doing the job the coach asks is what is needed. To come out and applaud him for finally showing something with a five goal haul in a practice match is fraught with danger.

FWIW Cleve Hughes kicked a bag of 6 once at a similar age to TV and also against Port, where is he now?

Time for a few to take a deep breath here. One game doesn't make him a footballer, continual development and doing the job the coach asks is what is needed. To come out and applaud him for finally showing something with a five goal haul in a practice match is fraught with danger.

FWIW Cleve Hughes kicked a bag of 6 once at a similar age to TV and also against Port, where is he now?

Hughes was older than 20 when he did that and Hughes was not 200cm.

I agree that Ty needs to step up but I find it embarrassing reading posts about how a 20 year old tall isn't cutting it.

It shows that some have NFi.

Go **** yourself... he's still a dud. A practice match against Port in Alice Springs dont make you a superstart mate.

Like most people across the 170-odd posts... we dont rate him. Opinion hasnt changed.

...ooohhhh so now its 'we'...not 'i' ...is it wally?!?....have some courage son and own your criticism...:p...

...fortunately for most posters on here they do have some ******* intelligence about football....;)....

...and the majority of posters on here, i am betting, dont rate you or your vitriolic posts or opinion...:D...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice straight bat there Wally, no chance of an edge.

...or a '6' or or a century...;)...

We can say what we want, but credit where credits due, at least Wally is consistent. We will never die wondering on what his views are.

We can say what we want, but credit where credits due, at least Wally is consistent. We will never die wondering on what his views are.

...excuse me umpire...

...but if i am not mistaken this wally has started this whole 'thread' by asking for a discussion about young ty's suitability as a ruckman for the RFC...

...most of his posts since then have involved consistent negative name calling about ty's rucking ability and towards any other poster who thinks otherwise...

...if this wally doesnt like the posts in support of ty then this wally ought not to ask the question...

...credit everyone else with intelligence...plz...

What more do you want Wally? People asked for Ty to show something/anything to suggest that he could turn things around. Now that he does the excuse that gets put forward is but its only a practice match against Port in Alice Springs. If I'm not mistaken 12 months ago this weekend people were praising Jack because he kicked 5 against the Geelong seconds at Yea in a practice match.

What more do you want Wally? People asked for Ty to show something/anything to suggest that he could turn things around. Now that he does the excuse that gets put forward is but its only a practice match against Port in Alice Springs. If I'm not mistaken 12 months ago this weekend people were praising Jack because he kicked 5 against the Geelong seconds at Yea in a practice match.
That is a fact. But before last season many were calling for his head and rightfully so. Jack changed his mind-set and his football improved. Ty must do the same.

Wally, like myself and others would be rapt if Tyrone turns out to be a Finals player but we have had too many false dawns and wasted high draft picks over the years to get carried away with one performance. The knock before last night was that Tyrone hadn't shown anything. Let's hope it is his turning point. Sidenote: When Ty was picked up I was mad that we didn't grab Zeibell but ironically I've heard a whisper from an insider at North that he has chronic injury issues that wont go away.

Hughes was older than 20 when he did that and Hughes was not 200cm.

I agree that Ty needs to step up but I find it embarrassing reading posts about how a 20 year old tall isn't cutting it.

It shows that some have NFi.

Exactly my thoughts. He had a great game last night and should be recognised for it, yet people are still bagging him. He is 20 years old FFS. He is still a developing tall. If he was 23 or 24 and still hasn't shown anything then there would be reason to bag him. But then the problem isn't so much about him, but why he the coaching staff still has him on the list.

How about having faith that our coaching staff will develop him correctly or cut him if he dosn't make the grade in a few years. If you want to gossip about this crap then take to Bay13 or the hair salon with all the other girls instead of starting threads here to denegrate our young developing players.

That is a fact. But before last season many were calling for his head and rightfully so. Jack changed his mind-set and his football improved. Ty must do the same.

Wally, like myself and others would be rapt if Tyrone turns out to be a Finals player but we have had too many false dawns and wasted high draft picks over the years to get carried away with one performance. The knock before last night was that Tyrone hadn't shown anything. Let's hope it is his turning point.

And if the club listened to those calling for Jack's head and cut him before last season or traded him. Those same people would be in the front of the line to criticise the club for letting him go now.

While we shouldn't get carried away with one performance it should at least be acknowledged, which some are reluctant to do. Tyrone would only be a wasted draft pick if he doesen't make the grade or we cut him before he proves himself. If we cut him now we would be making him a wasted draft pick.

I don't see why he has been getting so much crap. Last year he could of been playing in the under 19's.

Jack Watts case though is even worse. Ignorant fans expect talls to adapt to AFL as quick as the midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back