U19 North 2 (2009)

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be interesting to see the dynamic the inclusion of Aquinas will bring when they enter the comp in a couple of weeks. Anyone know anything about them ??

where did you hear this?? doubt they would be any good since most of there good players from last season are overage this year

lOok not bein cocky but i heard that old xavs got round one mixed up westbourne played there premier team so i should say westbourne have had a bad draw and wen it comes to finals captain nath aka nattdogg will have a word to the board about this result westbourne in 2009 my boys at st leos played ok but the umpires were on our side cheers guys

lOok not bein cocky but i heard that old xavs got round one mixed up westbourne played there premier team so i should say westbourne have had a bad draw and wen it comes to finals captain nath aka nattdogg will have a word to the board about this result westbourne in 2009 my boys at st leos played ok but the umpires were on our side cheers guys

then why did our premier side beat de la by 5 goals on the same day??

G'day Muf, there has been talk of this on the Nth 1 board and I heard a whisper last week that it is on. Probably struggle given their results to date I'd suggest.

If this did happen would this mean then the ladder would reset and it would really only be a 9 round season??

no they will come in at the half way mark once everyone has had 1 bye. they will then start on 0 points. that is if none of the clubs complain about it.

then wouldnt that be unfair on aquinas having to start on zip on giving OGS a 9 game head start with 9 games left??

then wouldnt that be unfair on aquinas having to start on zip on giving OGS a 9 game head start with 9 games left??

no i dont think so. they are getting beaten by well over 100 points each game. so i doubt very much they will be pushing for finals in this grade let alone very competitive. They haven't won a match in N1, so why give them points coming into N2?

no i dont think so. they are getting beaten by well over 100 points each game. so i doubt very much they will be pushing for finals in this grade let alone very competitive. They haven't won a match in N1, so why give them points coming into N2?

but north 1 is a much much stronger comp.... if it was about the same then why didnt Ivanhoe go up aswell... i dont want to give them points.... i just hope next year they stop this zoning bullsh*t and grade the teams on performances and have 5 divisons ot maybe even more... say keep the premier then have the top 5 teams from north and south 1 as second divison then the rest as div 3 and so on... would make for less blowouts and better footy

but north 1 is a much much stronger comp.... if it was about the same then why didnt Ivanhoe go up aswell... i dont want to give them points.... i just hope next year they stop this zoning bullsh*t and grade the teams on performances and have 5 divisons ot maybe even more... say keep the premier then have the top 5 teams from north and south 1 as second divison then the rest as div 3 and so on... would make for less blowouts and better footy

That is true. But was there an issue when they had d1, 2, 3. that sides were having trouble recruiting because of the bigger distances they had to travel?

Interested to know how big dec barlow has been going for old geelong this year. heard he's been running around in defence terrorising other teams. played with him in rochester and his a quality player, cops a bit of flak from the opposition. any news would be great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is true. But was there an issue when they had d1, 2, 3. that sides were having trouble recruiting because of the bigger distances they had to travel?

But in saying that last year rupo and aquinas both had to travel the from sunbury to ringwood... and that would prob be one of the bigger road trips that would happen in unders

Big Benny Campbell with another standout performance this week. The bright light in an otherwise disappointing Westbourne performance.
Those shorts just keep getting tighter and tighter soon they will be so short he will be rucking in a G banger for the remainder of the season

i was just down watching westbourne train and they have like 40-50 numbers there most outstanding at training would have to be there tall player wearing small tiny shorts may be that ben campbell thats anyone one talking bout get back to u when i find out more does anyone noo wat nights Old Geelong may train looking forward to c there abilitys at training cheers guys

Westbourne training was all over the place last night, must have been due to the absence of Benny 'Tight Shorts' Campbell.
And remember boys back into the mark and turn, you cant be stopped...

Half way through the season, so interested to hear people's thoughts on how the ladder might look at end of the season.

My predicted ladder:

Old Geelong
Emmaus St Leos
Therry Penola
Ivanhoe
Old Xaverians
Old Westbourne
Latrobe Uni
Fitzroy
Aquinas
Rupertswood

Old Geelong have hardly put a foot wrong so far. Can they be beaten?

What happened with the Ivanhoe/Fitzroy game?

Wouldn't have given Fitzroy any chance at all but only went down by 3 goals and lead at half time.

Were Ivanhoe off the boil? Or has Fitzroy improved?

Wouldn't have given Fitzroy any chance at all but only went down by 3 goals and lead at half time.

Ivanhoe aka Scum are a shit team been heavily overated all year Fitzroy are improving rapidly

Saw Fitzroy first hand a few weeks back. Far better side than I had previously given them credit for. Did have a couple back from the ones on that occasion though.

Benny Campbell will prove all his tough critics wrong this week and shut down fitzroy from the ruck.
Im expecting him to rack up at least 45 disposalls

What a player
what an athlete
What a good looking bloke
what a tight pair of shorts

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 North 2 (2009)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back