U19 North 2 (2009)

Remove this Banner Ad

Xavs are in good form at present. Pity their officials are absolute muppets otherwise they may have gone further...

Best 22 - I reckon Jones (ESL), Dean (Therry) and Swallow (Rupo) are right up there.

What's wrong with our officials?? We weren't the ones that had there goal ump sent off...

You guys cant possibly think that ant other team apart from Old Geelong will win.... Leos are Woefull, Therry are the main rivals and with our full team we punished them by 60 points.... the last few weeks have seen Geelong playing a team with 4-5 of our top 10 players out and only 1 or 2 on the bench. With finals beckoning Geelong will play with their full strength side which will prove unbeatable.

Will Geelong have problems with some of there good players as uni blacks won't be playing finals which means you can only use your players who haven't played too many games in the premier division?? I still think geelong will win

Will Geelong have problems with some of there good players as uni blacks won't be playing finals which means you can only use your players who haven't played too many games in the premier division?? I still think geelong will win
What do you mean the uni blacks players wont be playing finals? How many players would OG expect to lose if this is true?

Tomorow's games are going to be big with Westbourne, St.Leos and Ivanhoe fighting for finals: Xavs vs Ivanhoe and ESL vs Westbourne.

Xavs have been impressive lately, but Ivanhoe have it all to play for.

Westbourne and Leos will be a tight tussle, but Westbourne to just get up I think.

Hope Xavs knock the Hoes off because OW and ESL have been clearly the better sides throughout the season.

Poor ESL...hahaha they said it would be a different story when we met in finals...unfortunatley..they aint there..nawwwww

Purely based on size and age - we had a large number of quality smalls in the Prem side. Nth's consisted predominantly of group of U16's that came into the side this year. Good future prospect.

He'd be doing well to poll votes in a losing side (consistently that is)

My bet would be on Forster or Foreman. Pity that Egglestone played a heap of seniors late in the season for TP, otherwise I'd say he'd be a fair chance.

Just for hits and giggles, my team of the year: (Apologies if people are a little out of position.)

FBBanting (OX)Wood (Lat)Thorn (ESL)

HBMcMeel (Lat)Jacobs (Iv)Andrew (OG)

CKingsford (Iv)Forster (OG)Dorricot (OW)

HFDean (TP)Officer (OG)Montague (OW)

FFPrice (OG)Jones (ESL)Lee (OW)

RPlowman (Iv)Foreman (ESL)Egglestone (TP)

INTSwallow (Rup)Pintal (OX)Pattugalan (F)
Ryan (TP)

Bag away!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purely based on size and age - we had a large number of quality smalls in the Prem side. Nth's consisted predominantly of group of U16's that came into the side this year. Good future prospect.

Lemms,
Who was the young bloke did most of your ruck work for the last few rounds ? Whats his background ? Hear he won most contests, and fairly handy on the grab. Not extremely tall but incredible leap...
Any truth to the rumour he is only 15 and still playing U16 junior footy ?

Lemms,
Who was the young bloke did most of your ruck work for the last few rounds ? Whats his background ? Hear he won most contests, and fairly handy on the grab. Not extremely tall but incredible leap...
Any truth to the rumour he is only 15 and still playing U16 junior footy ?

Brad Aulich, a 15 year old that helped us out when our U16's season ended. Currently training with the Cannons and wanted to keep playing to enhance his chances there. Great talent and a teriffic young fella to go with it. Big things in store for his future I'm sure.

He'd be doing well to poll votes in a losing side (consistently that is)

My bet would be on Forster or Foreman. Pity that Egglestone played a heap of seniors late in the season for TP, otherwise I'd say he'd be a fair chance.

Just for hits and giggles, my team of the year: (Apologies if people are a little out of position.)

FBBanting (OX)Wood (Lat)Thorn (ESL)

HBMcMeel (Lat)Jacobs (Iv)Andrew (OG)

CKingsford (Iv)Forster (OG)Dorricot (OW)

HFDean (TP)Officer (OG)Montague (OW)

FFPrice (OG)Jones (ESL)Lee (OW)

RPlowman (Iv)Foreman (ESL)Egglestone (TP)

INTSwallow (Rup)Pintal (OX)Pattugalan (F)
Ryan (TP)

Bag away!

wood a ruckman

Brad Aulich, a 15 year old that helped us out when our U16's season ended. Currently training with the Cannons and wanted to keep playing to enhance his chances there. Great talent and a teriffic young fella to go with it. Big things in store for his future I'm sure.

Thanks Lemms, will be watching with interest. The bit I saw, I liked !! Rupo need to keep an eye on him.... :cool:

You Would Be rather dissapointed to hear that "Ivanscum" as you call them knocked off westbourne;):D

First Semi-Final
OLD WESTBOURNE def. by IVANHOE (11.12-78 14.9-93)
Sat 29/Aug 11:30 AM at Alec Gillon Oval (Map)

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OLD WESTBOURNE 1.1 5.6 7.9 11.12-78 IVANHOE 9.3 12.3 14.8 14.9-93

OLD WESTBOURNEGoal Kickers: D. O''Brien 2, M. Riches 2, B. Turner 2, A. Lee, M. Dorricott, D. Riosa, A. Pears, A. Rompel
Best Players: N. Montague, A. Pears, B. Turner, A. Rompel, M. Riches, B. Campbell
IVANHOEGoal Kickers: C. Petricevich 5, A. Close 3, B. Plowman 2, B. Jackson, P. Carydis, C. Kingsford, L. Pilla
Best Players: B. Plowman, A. Close, G. Lindquist, R. Cotter, J. Garth, J. Chazan

Second Semi-Final
OLD GEELONG BLACKS def. THERRY PENOLA (18.15-123 9.11-65)
Sat 29/Aug 2:15 PM at Alec Gillon Oval (Map)

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OLD GEELONG BLACKS 4.2 12.5 14.7 18.15-123 THERRY PENOLA 3.4 3.6 6.10 9.11-65

OLD GEELONG BLACKSGoal Kickers: S. Kent 4, C. Wood 4, B. Skelton 3, S. Nieward 2, A. Price 2, A. Macdonald, R. Officer, S. Studd
Best Players: C. Wood, P. St. John, J. Forbes, J. Foster, J. Forster, N. O''Hare
THERRY PENOLAGoal Kickers: G. Lynn 3, A. Dimaio 2, D. Ractliffe, W. Dean, J. McMahon, L. McNamara
Best Players: L. Ryan, L. Milanovic, D. Walshe, A. Dimaio, G. Lynn, D. Leroy

First Semi-Final
OLD WESTBOURNE def. by IVANHOE (11.12-78 14.9-93)
Sat 29/Aug 11:30 AM at Alec Gillon Oval (Map)

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OLD WESTBOURNE 1.1 5.6 7.9 11.12-78 IVANHOE 9.3 12.3 14.8 14.9-93

OLD WESTBOURNEGoal Kickers: D. O''Brien 2, M. Riches 2, B. Turner 2, A. Lee, M. Dorricott, D. Riosa, A. Pears, A. Rompel
Best Players: N. Montague, A. Pears, B. Turner, A. Rompel, M. Riches, B. Campbell
IVANHOEGoal Kickers: C. Petricevich 5, A. Close 3, B. Plowman 2, B. Jackson, P. Carydis, C. Kingsford, L. Pilla
Best Players: B. Plowman, A. Close, G. Lindquist, R. Cotter, J. Garth, J. Chazan

Second Semi-Final
OLD GEELONG BLACKS def. THERRY PENOLA (18.15-123 9.11-65)
Sat 29/Aug 2:15 PM at Alec Gillon Oval (Map)

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OLD GEELONG BLACKS 4.2 12.5 14.7 18.15-123 THERRY PENOLA 3.4 3.6 6.10 9.11-65

OLD GEELONG BLACKSGoal Kickers: S. Kent 4, C. Wood 4, B. Skelton 3, S. Nieward 2, A. Price 2, A. Macdonald, R. Officer, S. Studd
Best Players: C. Wood, P. St. John, J. Forbes, J. Foster, J. Forster, N. O''Hare
THERRY PENOLAGoal Kickers: G. Lynn 3, A. Dimaio 2, D. Ractliffe, W. Dean, J. McMahon, L. McNamara
Best Players: L. Ryan, L. Milanovic, D. Walshe, A. Dimaio, G. Lynn, D. Leroy

Ivanscum into the grandie then. Be a few girls walking around Ivanhoe with sunnies on if they lose this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 North 2 (2009)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back