U19 (Premier)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm off to watch the TAC finals on Sunday. Being a Blues supporter I'm interested in the Northern Knights game. However two dogs I'll keep an eye out for those Bernards boys. I hope they do well. As for Saturday, I suggest you get down to the City Oval, Coburg and watch a few of the Rupo u19s playing in the C Grade second semi final. If we had those guys at our disposal we'd kick everyone's backsides. As for tips, I pick De La Salle and Uni Blues. I can't lose with the Blues. You gave me 15 goals in.

My Tips for this weekend....

Dela to easily account for Xavs by 8 goals

Bernards to knock the blues out of the finals in the first week for the second year in a row by 5 goals.

Be sure to get down to the games, they will be both be rippers.

when does the u/19 premier team of the year get announced?

surely from de la

a.kovarik
s.williams
j.hansen
l.bull
m.dundon
s.fairbrother
a.roberts
j.lamb
d.quamil
s.dillon aka little bhoy!
j.crowe
j.jarvis

are a chance!

surely from de la

a.kovarik
s.williams
j.hansen
l.bull
m.dundon
s.fairbrother
a.roberts
j.lamb
d.quamil
j.crowe
j.jarvis

are a chance!
haha surely kidding urself if u think more than 3-4 of the boys will make the side, even the bottom few sides hav a number of guns that will make the team i.e mcQueen,smithwick,macready-bryan, dowd, townsend, McConville,Scantleton,Drysdale
all from bottom 3 sides would all b a fair chance along with others to make the team. typical dela players with his head to far up his arse to be honest about other teams

surely from de la

a.kovarik
s.williams
j.hansen
l.bull
m.dundon
s.fairbrother
a.roberts
j.lamb
d.quamil
j.crowe
j.jarvis

are a chance!

"Surely from de la"
mate who do u think u are, u knobjockey how can u say that these 12 players will make the side of the year, ur full of yourself. dillion lol that must be a joke didnt get a kick against bernards.

my tips bernards over blues by 7 goals annd in a tight one i hate to say but de la should account for xavs. (hate em both) occy i suggest u stop producing such trash and leave it to the experts. checker u like that one get stuck in.

from the george the loosest goose out there

"Surely from de la"
mate who do u think u are, u knobjockey how can u say that these 12 players will make the side of the year, ur full of yourself. dillion lol that must be a joke didnt get a kick against bernards.

my tips bernards over blues by 7 goals annd in a tight one i hate to say but de la should account for xavs. (hate em both) occy i suggest u stop producing such trash and leave it to the experts. checker u like that one get stuck in.

from the george the loosest goose out there

george the knobhead

surely from de la

a.kovarik
s.williams
j.hansen
l.bull
m.dundon
s.fairbrother
a.roberts
j.lamb
d.quamil
j.crowe
j.jarvis

are a chance!

name the whole heckin'g side you biast prick

surely from de la

a.kovarik
s.williams
j.hansen
l.bull
m.dundon
s.fairbrother
a.roberts
j.lamb
d.quamil
j.crowe
j.jarvis

are a chance!

That is bloody absolutly ridiculous if you think that all those would make it.

does anyone know who won out of de la and xavs yesterday?

"Bernards keep claiming to never have a full strength team, so this weekend is their chance to show everyone what they are about."

Thats exactly right, and we will show you alright. no excuses. I'm Definatly gonna be out for uni blood this week, we are going to absolutly smash them. Xavs will be next. And The GF between Bernards and De La is gonna be a beauty

6 point win, both teams leading at different stages of the match.. hardly this "smashing" they have been talking up.. i think they might want to step up their game a little against xavs if they think a 6 point win is a smashing.. wouldn't want to have egg on your face this time next week??

i guess your lucky you had finally had a "full strength" side! hope you don't have any injuries!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahhhh go f*ck yaselves. call me an idiot all ya want, it doesn't matter if you win by a point or 15 goals, winnings winning. The premiership has bernards name all over it.

Whoever you are snowdogs, you would have to be the biggest **** in the VAFA. Its guys like you who give Bernards such a crap name.

danny dickfos why dont u go and suck one...... stop getting so worked up mate obviously you think bernies have a massive chance to win the flag or you wouldnt be reacting like a complete d.ck. GO BERNARDS... snowdogs u legend

It doesn't matter if he's playing or not, bernards tagger absolutly smashed him last time. And for what its worth i hope the weak cat has snapped his hamstring. GO BERNARDS!

Shit bloke...... Just like the rest of you dogs down at the snakepit!
I am confident J. Mercs will play and even if hes at 50% he is still better than anyone on the Bernards list.

Goodluck Snowdogs :thumbsu:....but i got a good feeling you guys are gonna get shat on. And badluck about B-Grade mate, have a sh*t one

Shit bloke...... Just like the rest of you dogs down at the snakepit!
I am confidentJ. Mercs will play and even if hes at 50% he is still better than anyone on the Bernards list.

Goodluck Snowdogs :thumbsu:....but i got a good feeling you guys are gonna get shat on. And badluck about B-Grade mate, have a sh*t one

there is a short pier somewhere, take a very long walk off it

there is a short pier somewhere, take a very long walk off it

There is a short path to B-Grade right in front of you, and with the rate you are losing players to Strathmore, i think you will be taking a very long walk down the B-Grade ladder. D*CK!

2009 ST. BERNARDS C-GRADE!!!!:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 (Premier)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back