if he was goo he's come back
**** HEADS

???? said:
who ever said you have to be 16 to play TAC CUP FOR UR INFO ITS NOT
brock mclean and chris judd played tac cup at 15yrs
dont make excuses 4 milney about pre season and injuries
**** HEADS
As said mate, he suffers from some kind of chronis injury during the summer earlier this year. Some kind of surfing accident but I may be wrong.

As a result has only been able to play a handful of games at intervals.

m.diddy said:
As said mate, he suffers from some kind of chronis injury during the summer earlier this year. Some kind of surfing accident but I may be wrong.

As a result has only been able to play a handful of games at intervals.

as always i can fill u in. You are spot on m.diddy he suffered stress fractures in his back as a result of a surfing accident so has been restricted this season but hasnt stoped everyone (including afl clubs) keeping an eye on him or wanting him.

well well well, dela r premiers so well done to them but the thing i would like to talk about, is why xavs lost.

xavs were far to cocky and thought from the first week of the finals tht the premiership was theirs. dela obviously did a very good job to win the flag and definately deserve it.

looking back, can any1 remember what the final 4 was goin to look like and who were the teams in the race for the flag.

the count down to the 2007 season begins, can people give a quick evaluation of their team and report on how many of this yrs players will still be playing next yr.

well well well champs,

nicely done on trivialising a classic grand final and season under the banner of one being 'far to cocky'. CLEARLY a well fought battle with de la, in the end, just having too much run in the final stanza; i doubt anyone who played or watched would make such a ridiculous comment.

i look forward to your sour grapes next season.

VAFA19s said:

man ur a tool, i must say im lowering myself to your level, but s**t! u told everyone who tipped against the xavs they would have "egg on their face" come seasons end. Now you are at it again less than 24hrs after ur team lose a gf.

on another note in regards to milney aka m.diddy--> i hear he didnt play because he is nothing but a short stumpy fu*k that, spent the 1st final running water for the magoos team he couldnt get picked in.

obviously heard wrong, milney was once again taking interviews with afl clubs for his future draft in 2008, this happens to the highly sort after players such as our wunderkid, will be back next yr for xavs under19s, might bulk up a bit more, i hear he is aiming to get 115kg on bench by season start.
dont bother trying to badmouth the milney legend, this is one talent that isnt going anywhere

???? said:
who ever said you have to be 16 to play TAC CUP FOR UR INFO ITS NOT
brock mclean and chris judd played tac cup at 15yrs
dont make excuses 4 milney about pre season and injuries
**** HEADS

hmmmm look u are right
except for the fact that sandy dragons dont play 16yr olds, it happens to be THERE policy, but i guess u wouldnt know that because still confused about what ur own name is
keep searching

holma said:
man ur a tool, i must say im lowering myself to your level, but s**t! u told everyone who tipped against the xavs they would have "egg on their face" come seasons end. Now you are at it again less than 24hrs after ur team lose a gf.

on another note in regards to milney aka m.diddy--> i hear he didnt play because he is nothing but a short stumpy fu*k that, spent the 1st final running water for the magoos team he couldnt get picked in.
You've got it wrong, he isn't me mate.

adrolaviot said:
Many of the posters have said they think the finals is a 'two horse race'... Indeed there are only two teams that have a chance of winning, although one of those teams is many lengths ahead. When De La played Xavs round two, Xavs were missing a couple of VERY important members their starting 18 and when they had them back for the second clash, it was a ten goal victory. I hope for the sake of spectating that De La can put up a fight come finals but the Xavs are a genuine quality outfit and I can't see them being stretched at all. Also Footy Nerd where were you on that team of the half year? Couldn't produce - shocking form by you.

its been 6months of complete drivel from peanuts that know f all about the game. well done to you bunch of a33 f333ing ****ers. NOT A DE LA PLAYER IN THE TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!. De la would smash the entire line up, they are the best (champion team) and some of those hacks (Benson, Ross) and the rest of those average units can enjoy nothing.

When push comes to shove, in any standard of football, quality blokes and gun players, that are there for each other will beat showy, flukey, front runners.

my apologies for the poor grammar i'm ****ed enjoying a f888ing flag!!!!

PS. charles beaton you have no clues! Charles Beaton = Sh7t name.

Champs wear da No.16 said:
well well well, dela r premiers so well done to them but the thing i would like to talk about, is why xavs lost.

xavs were far to cocky and thought from the first week of the finals tht the premiership was theirs. dela obviously did a very good job to win the flag and definately deserve it.

looking back, can any1 remember what the final 4 was goin to look like and who were the teams in the race for the flag.

the count down to the 2007 season begins, can people give a quick evaluation of their team and report on how many of this yrs players will still be playing next yr.

buddy get off your high horse! xavs didnt lose the game, dela fu&*$n won it! it wasnt about what xavs did wrong or right, because at the end of the day they were made to look like stupid effing fools because dela's game was too strong! so forget about xavier, its all about winning flags these days, and only the blue and gold have one to hold on to!

P.S Bernards are a team of ******s !

VAFA19s said:
well well well champs,

nicely done on trivialising a classic grand final and season under the banner of one being 'far to cocky'. CLEARLY a well fought battle with de la, in the end, just having too much run in the final stanza; i doubt anyone who played or watched would make such a ridiculous comment.

mate you are the effing pits,
dela won the flag and thats all there is to it!
stop wasting your time and stick
your sour grapes up your gay *** arseh*le !
there is no trivialisation going on here, its all about winning premierships!
it was not a classic grand final,
in the last quarter dela decided to show a bit of grit and
smash xavs out of the effing park! thanks for coming you pack of homos

well de la are premiers, while everyone talked crap and discussed others weaknesses de la decided they'd put their heads down and bumms up. After the second game against xavs de la decided they needed to be 12 goals better and took it upon themselves to turn themselves into a quality outfit that worked for eachother. instead of talking about winning flags and being hot shots they focused on playing a quality brand of footbal that would always apply pressure. it was fantastic for football to see that a team that really wanted to achieve something can do so with some good old fashioned hard work. a real champion team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

akron u kept on putting numbers in your sentences, i think youll find that words are spelt with letters....that little tip is for free...dont even try and use the im drunk excuse u uneducated cadbuery
you do realise also u wrote "that are there for each other will beat showy, flukey, front runners"......dont suppose you checked the ladder throughout the year....might find that de la was the front runner for basically the whole year up until xavs beat them, in which case they were still a front runner....but nice argument. and the reason "drivel from peanuts" was given was cause xavs beat de la by 40 odd points (must have been a big fluke)...so im pretty sure thats pretty damn good reason for it, but yah good stuff
after u battled to write out msg after msg at home on a computer while ur de la mates....the actual footy players who won the flag so that u could cling on and brag about, u might have read vafa19s saying that de la were basically better on the day....thats the little cue that goes off in ur head saying maybe i should listen and agree and move on....ur meant to listen to that you incompetant ******...also a bit much to say "it was fantastic for football to see that a team that really wanted to achieve something can do so with some good old fashioned hard work." yup i can see football legends all about the country in years to come talking about the u19 premiership won by de la in such a fine manner, maybe the afl clubs might try and emulate the hard work that those boys put it...its probably where the vic footy clubs have fallen short...hey maybe u should tape their training sessions and send it to all the vic clubs....u probably already have them taped cause im guessing ur that **** who cant get a game and just loves watching boys in shorts
keep being a sore winner u **** bloke

on another note, congrats to the de la blokes who played on sat for winning the flag

akron said:
buddy get off your high horse! xavs didnt lose the game, dela fu&*$n won it! it wasnt about what xavs did wrong or right, because at the end of the day they were made to look like stupid effing fools because dela's game was too strong! so forget about xavier, its all about winning flags these days, and only the blue and gold have one to hold on to!

P.S Bernards are a team of ******s !

thats funny, a team of ******s you say! Well that team of 'BOTTOM AGED' ******s made the pre-lim, and considering it was 80% of the teams first year in u19's they did alright.

keep up the good work mate, you really are an asset to Bigfooty, you comments are fantastic:thumbsu: ......you wish jackas s

koc#41 said:
thats funny, a team of ******s you say! Well that team of 'BOTTOM AGED' ******s made the pre-lim, and considering it was 80% of the teams first year in u19's they did alright.

keep up the good work mate, you really are an asset to Bigfooty, you comments are fantastic:thumbsu: ......you wish jackas s

underage you say ? of the u19 squad at dela, only 8 out of 60 are going up to senior footy next year, and the rest of dela are just winning flags. dont even talk to me about bernards you parasite.

strauchany said:
akron u kept on putting numbers in your sentences, i think youll find that words are spelt with letters....that little tip is for free...dont even try and use the im drunk excuse u uneducated cadbuery
you do realise also u wrote "that are there for each other will beat showy, flukey, front runners"......dont suppose you checked the ladder throughout the year....might find that de la was the front runner for basically the whole year up until xavs beat them, in which case they were still a front runner....but nice argument. and the reason "drivel from peanuts" was given was cause xavs beat de la by 40 odd points (must have been a big fluke)...so im pretty sure thats pretty damn good reason for it, but yah good stuff
after u battled to write out msg after msg at home on a computer while ur de la mates....the actual footy players who won the flag so that u could cling on and brag about, u might have read vafa19s saying that de la were basically better on the day....thats the little cue that goes off in ur head saying maybe i should listen and agree and move on....ur meant to listen to that you incompetant ******...also a bit much to say "it was fantastic for football to see that a team that really wanted to achieve something can do so with some good old fashioned hard work." yup i can see football legends all about the country in years to come talking about the u19 premiership won by de la in such a fine manner, maybe the afl clubs might try and emulate the hard work that those boys put it...its probably where the vic footy clubs have fallen short...hey maybe u should tape their training sessions and send it to all the vic clubs....u probably already have them taped cause im guessing ur that **** who cant get a game and just loves watching boys in shorts
keep being a sore winner u **** bloke

on another note, congrats to the de la blokes who played on sat for winning the flag

hey genius i know how to spell. "maybe the afl clubs might try and emulate the hard work that those boys put it..." doesnt make sense pal.
i didnt claim anyone was going to rememeber this flag but they should if they're ever under dogs like the lasallians were on saturday.

ps: im not sum objective fan, and nice stab at my sexuality, although i realise u had no other come back at the premiers

akron said:
underage you say ? of the u19 squad at dela, only 8 out of 60 are going up to senior footy next year, and the rest of dela are just winning flags. dont even talk to me about bernards you parasite.

mate u r a di ck head rnt u, did u happen to play a game at all for dela 19 1sts this yr, u r a tool. look dela r premiers they r the the best in 2006 and there is nothin more tht can be said so y dont u stop making stupid outrageous comments. by the way 8 players is alot from 22 so yeh tht is all tht needs to be said. bernards have only 2 players from there prelim team tht rnt eligible next yr. not making excuses but bernards never had their best 22 out on the track throughout the yr.

akron said:

well done c.ock head, while all bernards bottom aged players were playing U19 1sts - most of yours were playing 2nds, so don YOU talk you uneducated pile of ****e

koc#41 said:
well done c.ock head, while all bernards bottom aged players were playing U19 1sts - most of yours were playing 2nds, so don YOU talk you uneducated pile of ****e

Look I don't think that akron's comments would be endorsed by everyone here at De La, but he does have a point about the age of the kids playing under 19's this year. There are a number of kids who played in the GF on Saturday who are in year 11 or 12 at the school, kids who are going to have two or three more years of under 19's.
I'm not going to back up everything akron says but the positive thing to come out of the whole thing is that the club has some of the best young players in the Amateurs, whether they are playing Seniors or in either of our 19's teams. With the seniors finishing 5th and cementing a spot in A Grade next year, our 19's winning the flag and our second 19's team finishing 4th (after being 4 goals up at 3/4 time in the Semi before the eventual winner stormed home), the club is headed in the right direction.
And besides all this, it's always nice to beat Xavier!

holma said:
i have it on good authority it is ;)

Yet again it seems that i need to clear things up in regards to the mecurial milney. Don't know who u think is milney but im telling u he was not running water, it was previouly posted he was meeting with another AFL club, i can tell u this was faulse. He was infact in the states meeting with college Gridiron teams about the possibility of getting a scholarship to become a punter eg Ben Graham style. Yet again exciting times, will keep u posted on Milneys progress, he is due back next week. And if all goes well will be back next year to help xavs u19's go one better

also i bet most u19 teams would dominate alot more if they had their school students playing for them too! can u imagine a josh kennedy slotted into this years xavs team, or tom hawkins and xavier ellis in old melburnians u19 team.

Champs wear da No.16 said:
mate u r a di ck head rnt u, did u happen to play a game at all for dela 19 1sts this yr, u r a tool. look dela r premiers they r the the best in 2006 and there is nothin more tht can be said so y dont u stop making stupid outrageous comments. by the way 8 players is alot from 22 so yeh tht is all tht needs to be said. bernards have only 2 players from there prelim team tht rnt eligible next yr. not making excuses but bernards never had their best 22 out on the track throughout the yr.

sorry champ but that doesnt really cut it with me. doubt that any sides would have had their best 22 playing, particularly during the season. i can only speak of what i know, but off the top of my head i can think of 5 u19 players from uni who didnt play unders in the finals due to senior commitments (popko, hunter, mcconnell, o'connell and fitzpatrick). could be wrong, but didnt bernanrds have some who were playing seniors play in the u19 finals because the seniors didnt make the 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

u19 section 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back