UFC 105 - Couture vs Vera

Remove this Banner Ad

Light Heavyweight bout: Randy Couture vs Brandon Vera - Really close fight that could have gone either way depending on the scoring system. I was happy Couture won, although he's not the most exciting fighter these days.
Welterweight bout: Mike Swick vs Dan Hardy - Hardy's best performance to date. He was genuinely impressive and might have finished Swick with a KO if he'd gone a bit harder earlier in the fight. I'm not sure he's worthy of a title shot yet, and he'll get destroyed by GSP anyway. But then, who wouldn't?
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs Denis Kang - Great performance by Bisping. He really answered some critics and some questions. He was back to his best and he stopped a high quality opponent. Probably his best win to date.
Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs Matt Brown - Once again Brown surprised me, whereas Wilks was disappointing in his UFC debut. Brown seems to be getting better and better.
Lightweight bout: Ross Pearson vs Aaron Riley - Sensational performance by Pearson, showing that many here underrated him. Like quite a number of TUF winners, Pearson looks to have improved by leaps and bounds since winning TUF. As for Aaron Riley, he didn't quite look like the old Aaron Riley, although that may well have been because of the quality of his opponent.
Lightweight bout: Andre Winner vs Rolando Delgado - Obviously a good win for Winner, although I was very disappointed with his conduct. A couple of cheap shots delivered after his vicious knockout and then showed no concern for or even acknowledgement of his opponent. :thumbsdown: You need to show more class than that in this sport. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

UFC 105 - Couture vs Vera

Remove this Banner Ad

Back