MMA-UFC UFC 226 - Stipe v Corimer The Superfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed most of that fight due to a phone call... I'm amazed it turned out I didn't miss much.. wtf happened?
Francis looks super cautious now and it seemed like Lewis was planning on counter striking but NGannou just didn't.do.anything. Derrick also had a back injury of some sort.

You absolutely didn't miss anything. Rogan called it the worst HW fight of all time.

Still have Stipe just but wonder if DC can recapture that KO power he used to have when he started at HW. Super interesting fight. DC likes pushing forward but Stipe has KO power even moving backwards.

Francis looks super cautious now and it seemed like Lewis was planning on counter striking but NGannou just didn't.do.anything. Derrick also had a back injury of some sort.

You absolutely didn't miss anything. Rogan called it the worst HW fight of all time.
Yeah I seen the last couple of minutes.. that sucks. How the **** can Derrick Lewis vs Francis be the most boring fight on a card lol

Lewis always has a back injury lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen a fight that's made me what to demand my $50 back until now. That was pathetic.

Now to settle in for 5 rounds of Cormier laying on top of someone again.

everything i click wants me to register with a credit card - last ppv it was fine
You're probably on the wrong page.

None of the links I've ever seen have ever asked for any sort of registration or credit card details

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC 226 - Stipe v Corimer The Superfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back