MMA-UFC UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor - October 6th

Who will win?

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's modern society, hard for people to be the bigger man and walk away when people talk shit
I agree wiht what you are saying, and yet this is one of the reasons why I generally respect UFC fighters.

After all of the shit-talking, they generally are respectful AF after the fight. Hugging and carrying on. The way it should be.

Even CM, after Diaz 1 he was respectful and humble. Owned his loss.

I love drama like the next person, this afternoon has been more fun due to the mayhem, but truth is, I have lost respect for Khabib and the UFC in general.

Bit of a shit show.

As a boxing fan I am stoked with this fight. Massive win for boxing. I don't mind MMA but that was one boring fight. I appreciate Khabib is excellent at what he does, but as a fan of entertainment, definitely glad to be a boxing fan today. Geez, even Mayweather's defensive clinics where he barely throws a punch are more entertaining than today's fight.

Forget the talk connor isn't even top best ufc fighters so don't base your opinion in that. Fight before it fergie is a legit fighter

Which was retaliating for khabib and his daghastani dogs going after lobov
lol. Hardly the same.

But when push came to punch only one man was left standing*

*And Conor was tapping again.

This wasnt even an even fight

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok lets get the

Didnt khabib ambush his friend b4 though (not condoning connors actions)
actions were not even in the same ****ing ball park

I still think Khabib would steamroll Ferg. Yeah Ferg can fight off his back but Khabib completely nullifies everyone on the ground, even if he doesn't land much (i.e the first round), he wears them out in that position for a long couple of minutes and the next round does the same, after that it's the Khabib smesh time.

I'd like to see Kevin Lee take on Khabib, has a high TDD and is a decent striker.
yeah, this.

Ferg provides an intriguing style matchup and very unique problems that no one else can offer Khabib, but Kevin Lee has the best chance to nullify the wrestling and force prolonged standing exchanges early.

Talk shit, get hit. ;)

ayRtdSK.jpg

I agree wiht what you are saying, and yet this is one of the reasons why I generally respect UFC fighters.

After all of the shit-talking, they generally are respectful AF after the fight. Hugging and carrying on. The way it should be.

Even CM, after Diaz 1 he was respectful and humble. Owned his loss.

I love drama like the next person, this afternoon has been more fun due to the mayhem, but truth is, I have lost respect for Khabib and the UFC in general.

Bit of a shit show.
**** the nugs. Anyone asking Khabib to be respectful to Conor isn't ****ing human!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he kinda is but still banking it
Cant say he doesn't evolve
If ya hate him I suggest watching some of the podcasts with theo von

im a massive fan of Theo Von.

Still he carries Schuabb and will in their new podcast

Using the old you can't Shit talk about family and religion excuse is a little soft
You knew it was going to happen
You know it's part of the game of some blokes ffs

Dominated him and could've easily just plain out embarrassed him afterwards.....buttons were well and truly pressed

Fallout will be interesting over the next few days
Dude what are you talking about? Discrimination and freedom of speech are 2 different things, if you dont feel anything when somebody talks shit about your family or something you strongly believe in, well then that says more about you, there are levels to trash talking but getting ultra personal like mcgregor did was pure dirt, people that can't see that baffle me... It's funny how no one cares about mcgregors behaviour, trust me I don't condone what khabib did but I can understand it! Held in the emotion until the very end.

Dude what are you talking about? Discrimination and freedom of speech are 2 different things, if you dont feel anything when somebody talks shit about your family or something you strongly believe in, well then that says more about you, there are levels to trash talking but getting ultra personal like mcgregor did was pure dirt, people that can't see that baffle me... It's funny how no one cares about mcgregors behaviour, trust me I don't condone what khabib did but I can understand it! Held in the emotion until the very end.
Um
This is the fight game
Its exactly as you sad trash talking
He let it bother him
Now he faces the consequences of that

Dominated the game tho

The bit during the pre-match presser where Conor insulted Khabib's father really crossed the line IMO. Actually a bunch of shit he said and did in the presser crossed the line of decency, but the look on Khabib's face when he started rubbishing his dad was like, I'm going to kill this guy. I'm surprised he let go of the choke TBH.

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor - October 6th

Back