MMA-UFC UFC 304 - EDWARDS VS MUHAMMAD 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Bobby, sorry King, would offer more. Liked seeing Paddy do it easy. Mokaev needed a point deduction for the pants grab. Leon absolute trash. Looked like Usman 2 Leon, without the headkick obvs.

Shavkat to save us from Belal. Belal won't defend his title.

most boring Main Card ever
I didn't watch the card but that's the feedback I've got from others.

We'll know soon if the UFC don't want Belal as their champion if they have him face Shavkat later this year or early next year.

Maddalena would be fairest option of all the top ranked welterweights.

This highlights why the champ champ fights need jamming unless someone cleans out the division.. the way Edwards was talking he was levels above Belal, there was no longer challenges in the division for him and he legit got beat 49-46 and rag dolled for the majority of the fight.

So I guess Mokaev asked Kape for a photo and then after they took it he dog shotted him and knocked him down and this was around the weigh ins

Confirmed by multiple people

Mokaev cut from the UFC by Dana White

I think Makaev was trying to carry on and put himself out there abit more, similar to what Covington decided to do and UFC didn't like it.

I think Makaev was trying to carry on and put himself out there abit more, similar to what Covington decided to do and UFC didn't like it.
covington didnt assault anyone. Mokaev asked for a photo then punched someone afterwards.

covington didnt assault anyone. Mokaev asked for a photo then punched someone afterwards.

McGregor assaulted a whole bus load of people and UFC used it to promote the Khabib fight, obviously he shouldn't have dog shot someone but its not the worst thing a UFC fighter has done.

Edwards was dog shot by Masvidal back stage and what happened? Masvidal got a title shot lol..

UFC has double standards for the cash cows.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGregor assaulted a whole bus load of people and UFC used it to promote the Khabib fight, obviously he shouldn't have dog shot someone but its not the worst thing a UFC fighter has done.

Edwards was dog shot by Masvidal back stage and what happened? Masvidal got a title shot lol..

UFC has double standards for the cash cows.
Ok but you've just changed the argument

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC 304 - EDWARDS VS MUHAMMAD 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back