MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a great event tomorrow but a couple of big fights for potential stars.

Both Borralho and Morales have decent step-ups on paper, but their opponents are well past their primes and I'd expect both to win fairly convincingly.

Not a great event tomorrow but a couple of big fights for potential stars.

Both Borralho and Morales have decent step-ups on paper, but their opponents are well past their primes and I'd expect both to win fairly convincingly.
Two big pass marks there. Borralho is highly skilled and smart, though he did look a little gun-shy at times in this fight, respecting Cannonier's power too much much.

Morales is a beast, Magny is still a very decent gate-keeper and he breezed through him. I think I've said here before, if he can keep making 170, he's got champion potential.

No ufc next weekend followed by some more apex greatness the following weekend 🙄 Cool main event in Burns vs Brady, but yeah....
Gone to shit.
You're telling me you're not pumped for Peek vs Ashmoz!?

The UFC really are awful at pretty much everything they do. They exception - having the best fighters in the world. Shocking scheduling, crowd-less events, shambolic marketing, etc etc. But we'll keep watching until another company manages to draw fighters away.

The UFC really are awful at pretty much everything they do. They exception - having the best fighters in the world. Shocking scheduling, crowd-less events, shambolic marketing, etc etc. But we'll keep watching until another company manages to draw fighters away.
I like Perriera but im cheering for Rountree in that fight. Dana will go so red his head explodes LIVE ON PPV

Cant wait for their promotion of this one. Like every single fight, someone will say something trivial like believing theyre the better striker, then all of a sudden "THIS IS PERSONAL. THEY REALLY DONT LIKE EACH OTHER". Its so tiresome and boring now. Much like the best fighters not getting title shots.

Im glad they put on so many events, usually always something on if i want it but i havent watch prelims in months and just tune in for the fights im interested in which is getting less and less. 306 will ne watching the main event and thats it. Pretty sad for a ppv tbh. Like lopes/ortega but no chance im sitting through shevchenko after so ill skip it for main event only

I wasn't pumped for it. I'm a little more interested now.

"We'll keep watching". I'm watching less and less ufc all the time. It's annoying what has become of the ufc.

I like Perriera but im cheering for Rountree in that fight. Dana will go so red his head explodes LIVE ON PPV

Cant wait for their promotion of this one. Like every single fight, someone will say something trivial like believing theyre the better striker, then all of a sudden "THIS IS PERSONAL. THEY REALLY DONT LIKE EACH OTHER". Its so tiresome and boring now. Much like the best fighters not getting title shots.

Im glad they put on so many events, usually always something on if i want it but i havent watch prelims in months and just tune in for the fights im interested in which is getting less and less. 306 will ne watching the main event and thats it. Pretty sad for a ppv tbh. Like lopes/ortega but no chance im sitting through shevchenko after so ill skip it for main event only
I agree 306 event is pretty lame, but keen to see Rosas Jr again. Also keen on Ortega/Lopes, Grasso/Shev and the main event Omalley/Dvalishvili.

I wasn't pumped for it. I'm a little more interested now.

"We'll keep watching". I'm watching less and less ufc all the time. It's annoying what has become of the ufc.

Personally I watch it every weekend still, usually live but on delay eventually if not, still always some good fights, and some of the fight night events are crackers.

I agree 306 event is pretty lame, but keen to see Rosas Jr again. Also keen on Ortega/Lopes, Grasso/Shev and the main event Omalley/Dvalishvili.

I'm all in on O'Malley, I think he's going to be champ for some time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Back