Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see that two Brighton u-19s starred for Victoria... McGuinnes and Anthony were arguably the two best on ground for the vics... I don't suppose they'll be coming to play in the 19s at all this year will they?
would be valuable additions to play StBedes this week.
It wouldnt suprise me if they did run out against St Bedes. OB would love to be the first to knock off the Tigers. But who wouldnt.
Beauy will thump Whitefriars who wont suprise me if they dont field a full team. Coach must be having a real hard time motivating those boys.
Melburnians and Banyule is an interesting one. I think Melburnians might have the wood on them. Just an inkling.
Ill take Caulfield over OC just to spite Cardio.
Even with the above mentioned OB boys in the side, you cant help but tip St Bedes can you?
In the battle of the minnows, ill take OP over Collegians.
Good luck on the weekend boys
Johnny Blaze:thumbsu:

cchar....your kidding aren't you - Caulfiled turnaround!...They have just come off back to back wins against Collegians & Whitefriars, the 2 worst teams in ANY U19 division who (1) have won 1 game between them in 14 games - and that was when Collegians beat Whitefriars (2) get smashed by range of 14-17 goals each week.

Their other 'massacre' was against a depleted Banyule who still had more scoring shots than them.

OCG will smash them by +10 goals this week.

Cardio u fool what was that you were saying about caulfield, seems as though they beat camberwell afterall, just shows you dont know what your talking about.

Might want to wait until the neighbours are asleep to Cardio, who knows what they will think. You can then also use the cold as an excuse.

thats really good cardio.

anyway who do people think are going to make up the 4 this season. we've seen enough of everybody to decide. here's my tip

1. St Bede's
2. Old Brighton
3. Beaumaris
4. Old Paradians

So! This weekend sees the top of the table clash between StB and Beauy. Both sides 8-0. For one team, it will be a demoralising ego crushing defeat. For the other, the sweet taste of victory's nectar.

St Bedes will be going into the game highly confident. Can Beaumaris use that to their advantage and pull off the double of the year, not only going to the top of the ladder but also dropping St Bedes back below 1000%?

Who knows?

So! This weekend sees the top of the table clash between StB and Beauy. Both sides 8-0. For one team, it will be a demoralising ego crushing defeat. For the other, the sweet taste of victory's nectar.

St Bedes will be going into the game highly confident. Can Beaumaris use that to their advantage and pull off the double of the year, not only going to the top of the ladder but also dropping St Bedes back below 1000%?

Who knows?

I reckon the result will depend highly on how many under 19's are playing in the seniors for either st bedes or beaumaris.
Anyone know how many under 19's were playing for the beaumaris seniors last week ?

The Beaumaris Under 19s dont care, I reckon I saw half of them at the pub last friday nyt and that included some of them playing seniors.

Great culture down at that club!

i believe the success of the mentone tigers has come from the supporters each week. the team tries extra hard to impress the very young and elegant evie blackman:thumbsu: (girlfriend of the captain mark geshcke). her goddess like body is the motivation that drives the team. stop evie. stop stbedes

Weekends tips:

Collegians def Wellers in an upset by 7 points,
St.Bedes to def Beauy by 64 points,
The Tonners defeating Paradions by 54 points,
Caulf def Melb by 4 points,
Whitefrias to def Banyule in an upset after thier result vs beauy last week... 8 points.

Thoughts???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weekends tips:

Collegians def Wellers in an upset by 7 points,
St.Bedes to def Beauy by 64 points,
The Tonners defeating Paradions by 54 points,
Caulf def Melb by 4 points,
Whitefrias to def Banyule in an upset after thier result vs beauy last week... 8 points.

Thoughts???

Beauy would be lucky to get within 64 points, they are on the slide. don't know about whitefriars, they are pretty poop

No one will stop the boys from mentone this year, there is too much depth and they are too strong.

playing against a full beaumaris team the tigers had only 18 players so no rotations were made...the result?
mentone victorious by 81 points

neville and L'huillier in the back line, brown and geschke in the middle and chad ryan and mitch the forward line. its just too much depth

in addition the crushing injury of matt wilson was a key blow to beaumaris's chances on the weekend, that guy can jump a mile!

Achilles - thanks for update - you are obviously a player down there, and in the know!

Word from the St Bedes schoolyard today is that you have failed to mention the big news out of the game:

Bodinar - broken finger and will be out for 6 weeks!....can you confirm?
I'm sure this will put a skip in the other teams over next few weeks.

Also if we check the team lists on the web - it states 20 players not 18 and my nephew said when Bodinar came off 1 came on and another on the benchCan you confirm that only 18 played? .....you are probably right and the team is getting some qualified for finals even if they don't play?...

Very efficient cardio carl. reading the teamsheets. a man of detail. I was there and yes there were 20 players. but mitch and johhny were injured in the 1st half, so there were only 18 players available for the last half.

The scary thing is that st bedes is only going to get stronger.. they had the likes of Chris Richards, Big Steve, Justin Swayne playing Ones and out injured are Mozzie who has been dominating, best hands in the comp. and the little pocket rocket Alex Faulkiner. When the team is back at full strength its going to be quite the spectical..id be interested to know your thoughts Entoure on how the season is going thus far perhaps a mid season review would be good.. or anyone else

ps. CHB Claye Tobin is going to back and firing this week after his trip away with his favourite group dating couple.

The scary thing is that st bedes is only going to get stronger.. they had the likes of Chris Richards, Big Steve, Justin Swayne playing Ones and out injured are Mozzie who has been dominating, best hands in the comp. and the little pocket rocket Alex Faulkiner. When the team is back at full strength its going to be quite the spectical..id be interested to know your thoughts Entoure on how the season is going thus far perhaps a mid season review would be good.. or anyone else

ps. CHB Claye Tobin is going to back and firing this week after his trip away with his favourite group dating couple.

They reckon the St Bedes Team Manager is looking forward to the bus trip to whitefriars later in the year. He might try a few of those girlie drinks that the captain was drinking on the last bus trip. He is not sure whether to buy the yellow, red or green bottles. Any ideas which
is the best to buy ?

I heard claye was away for the week as he had to go to the fat farm??? To actually put on some weight.

Looks like his younger brother Jesse has fitted in nicely in the 19s team and is chasing the girls who are perhaps out of his league cant stop a young boy for trying though:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back