U19 Under 19 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounded like Uni started off alright but Scotch kicked away later in the game...

Can anyone elaborate on this?

Uni blacks this year seem to have been fairly inconsistent and it seems they lose alot of games they perhaps should win. what do you think there chances are of making an impact come finals time? seems the heart and soul of there club is steven flight, i've heard he's a thug? anyone no anything about him?

well....certainly some big results

blacks did quite well against xavs but despite what your saying...xavs still got the chocolates....seems to be a bit of a trend with them....teams get close but few have beaten them!

if thats true blacks had their ruck out...thats a big loss he works very well with their mids, hes super hard to miss as well as he has been beaten into submission with the ugly stick on numerous occasions, but didnt seem to see buckley or noonan in the xavs team so both had outs...

de la just seem to accumulate % with a big win...can they be stopped and if so by who??? thoughts please.... their closest 2 games of the year...lost tp xavs and 4 point win over marcellin!

beauy spanked a depleted marcellin outfit....and was interesting to see sbmt get up over rupo...... looks like the relegation race will be tightly contested between the 4 of trinity rupo marcellin and sbmt...will be interesting...alot of pride on the line there!

scotch getting the win also.....u could almost pencil in the top 3 for finals id say.....
1.de la
2.xavs
3.scotch

4. being close b.w beauy, blacks, blues

oh yeh....would also like to hear thoughts on biggest d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d team in the comp....easy for me is beauy....just a bunch of absolute snoozers....a side riddled with total f.u.c.k.h.e.a.d.s

yours with love
mister x

(ps very bored at work hence the long post)

oh yeh....would also like to hear thoughts on biggest d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d team in the comp....easy for me is beauy....just a bunch of absolute snoozers....a side riddled with total f.u.c.k.h.e.a.d.s

yours with love
mister x

(ps very bored at work hence the long post)

Not sure about who the biggest d***head team in the comp is but st.bedes are definitely the best blokes collectively as a team i'd say. When I played them every one of them were happy to have a chat throughout the game and even a laugh on the odd occasion.

I expect Rupertswood will be the big improvers this year. In the past two seasons Rupo has won 10 games. I think this year it will win more than 10 games.

Why am I optimistic?

• Change of coaching staff.
  • The level of experience will not be deminished significantly. Maybe five guys from last year are no longer eligible for u19 footy. This means plenty of competition for places in the premier team. Something I haven't seen in the last three years.
  • The Reds contingent from last year are the best lot of kids coming through in the last three seasons.
So things are looking up. We'll keep a lid on it but look out those who think Rupo will be like it has been in the last two years.

ahh robbo, you silly old critter. Your silence is deafening.

X

Judging by the amount of tripe posted on here by Scotch and Xav's players i think they take the cake.
Im assuming your from Xavs and making reference to the game that was shifted earlier in the year.

Ben Humphrey does play a general's role in defence, likened to nick maxwell, as he plays & looks much the same especially with the glove he has worn in many games.

big news coming out of de la la land tonight. one edward "ned/tony romo" murphy is pulling on the number 18 again this week.

let this be a warning to blues boys. dairy bell bound for the blues and they will suffer defeat.

why tony romo you ask?
1. edward is the quarterback of the de la u19's
2. edward is the star of the de la u19's
3. edward pulls the hottest babes aka jessica simpson

given the superstar gets through the session tomorrow night he will line up against the blues and provide them with the darkest day of the clubs history.

i know where i will be come saturday the 20th of june, DDDDDAAAAAIIIRRRRYYYY BBBBBEEELLLLLL for the tony romo show.

p.s. despite his lengthy absence from the team, tab sportsbet still have him at a solid $1.64 to win league b and f. GET ON THOSE ODDS NOW BOYS.....NOW. After saturday he will be unbackable

big news coming out of de la la land tonight. one edward "ned/tony romo" murphy is pulling on the number 18 again this week.

let this be a warning to blues boys. dairy bell bound for the blues and they will suffer defeat.

why tony romo you ask?
1. edward is the quarterback of the de la u19's
2. edward is the star of the de la u19's
3. edward pulls the hottest babes aka jessica simpson

given the superstar gets through the session tomorrow night he will line up against the blues and provide them with the darkest day of the clubs history.

i know where i will be come saturday the 20th of june, DDDDDAAAAAIIIRRRRYYYY BBBBBEEELLLLLL for the tony romo show.

p.s. despite his lengthy absence from the team, tab sportsbet still have him at a solid $1.64 to win league b and f. GET ON THOSE ODDS NOW BOYS.....NOW. After saturday he will be unbackable

How does Edward go with living in his brother's shadow???

Unlucky Boy...

Ben Humphrey does play a general's role in defence, likened to nick maxwell, as he plays & looks much the same especially with the glove he has worn in many games.

i have been told that he looks like the big " Q " from the eagles just has an arse the size of an elephant any truth to the matter..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

word is that wesley jurrah, brother of liam (the number 1 pick in the rookie draft who'll debut for mebourne this week) will be joining the old xavs mid-season. the kid is meant to be an exceptional talent. the xavs will look to field the most formidable forward line duo in the premier division, with jurrah and noonan one out in the forward fifty. opposition teams should look out for this young, up and coming star

i personally think tom is living in neds shadow. much like the selwood twins in joel's shadow.

dairy bell or dairy milk dshlapp?
we're all living in neds shadow. everytime he steps outside its like an eclipse with that hefty noggin of his. de la are at very short odds for the flag on luxbet.com

i personally think tom is living in neds shadow. much like the selwood twins in joel's shadow.

dairy bell or dairy milk dshlapp?
and its dairy bell you nitwit. look across the road next time your out their way.

good to see taylor hunt's half cousin Tyson stringing together a good run of form down at Dairy Milk*, slotting in nicely with the likes of humhpries and ed murphy

i think anyone could slot in nicely in that backline, no great feat...you're forgetting E. Clinch, and B. Close back there, also featuring prominently in dls best week in week out.

i think anyone could slot in nicely in that backline, no great feat...you're forgetting E. Clinch, and B. Close back there, also featuring prominently in dls best week in week out.
junktime special? surely that's not car games hale popping into the lower divisions to throw around a bit of contreversy

is all this talk of murphy an inside joke that nobody else gets? just a view quick observations. would like to get non de la salle thoughts

1. lacks pace
2. decision making questionable
3. arrogance high
4. ruins the asthetic of the great game with his continuous, excessively loud commentery on the game
5. relys on the chop outs of humphries and the other little bloke in the backline too often to be considered an accomplished backman

Internely may be a good captain but lets put a stop to all this nonsence. the bloke is capable at best

thoughts?

is all this talk of murphy an inside joke that nobody else gets? just a view quick observations. would like to get non de la salle thoughts

1. lacks pace
2. decision making questionable
3. arrogance high
4. ruins the asthetic of the great game with his continuous, excessively loud commentery on the game
5. relys on the chop outs of humphries and the other little bloke in the backline too often to be considered an accomplished backman

Internely may be a good captain but lets put a stop to all this nonsence. the bloke is capable at best

thoughts?

6. Brother of Tom Murphy... He lives in a constant shadow.

Go SBMT!

im sick of signing on and all that is ever written is inside jokes about de la salle. yes ur winning games de la but get off your high horses the season is far from over and xavs have your measure. any thoughts on any of the games on the weekend? i was able to see the st bedes vs beaumaris game. chad ryan suberb kicking 6 of the best and leading bedes to a massive upset at the hands of a very dissapointing beaumaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back