theGimp

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2003
South of Heaven
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The Clan of Gimps
I know there are some shocking supporters out there but never realised that when we let the ferals from Port join our comp, they could take it to a new level.
I have never seen such a bunch of unhumble whiners in my life.

They win the Grand final Last year which triggers every second poster on here to add the meaningless SANFL wins to ther signature.
Who cares. It means nothing. Understand ?

They have the proven sniper of their team picked up and penalised for doing his usual dog act and going the man instead of the ball. The amount of whining about it is simply unbelievable. They are acting like this bloke wouldnt hurt a fly. Cop it sweet and move. He deserved it and you know it.

I can just imagine what it will be like when they stop getting an easy ride from the AFL and things get tough for them.

Hypocrite%231.JPG

Sorry, they were all ouf of red and black mugs.

Wonder why? :rolleyes:

Is that it, or is it we all resent them for being successful so early in terms of AFL life? Admittedly though their not gracious winners, but then who is?

theGimp said:
I know there are some shocking supporters out there but never realised that when we let the ferals from Port join our comp, they could take it to a new level.
I have never seen such a bunch of unhumble whiners in my life.

They win the Grand final Last year which triggers every second poster on here to add the meaningless SANFL wins to ther signature.

They have the proven sniper of their team picked up and penalised for doing his usual dog act and going the man instead of the ball. The amount of whining about it is simply unbelievable. They are acting like this bloke wouldnt hurt a fly. Cop it sweet and move. He deserved it and you know it.

I can just imagine what it will be like when they stop getting an easy ride from the AFL and things get tough for them.
misc16.jpg

theGimp said:

Couldn't Port fans say the same about Essendon supporters including VFL premierships in their tally ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Gimp,

Humility in victory is for people who don't drink enough grog when celebrating.

Port fans have had to deal with Crows supporters lauding their '97 and '98 flags for the past few years, let them have their time in the sun.

Regards

S. Pete

they won their first ever AFL premiership ,and in so doing beat possibly the greatest team in history . and you don't expect them to celebrate and gloat .
in their position we all would be doing exactly the same ..and some of us here would be worse than others.
could you imagine the saints supporters if they had done the same ?..they are painful as it is and they have yet to win anything really .
or the doggies or the cats or the dees ...the list goes on

How quickly some supporters forget how painful they were for everyone else during the early 2000s.

Dons supporters would have to be the most arrogant and un humble lot ive ever seen, even worse than Collingwood supporters in 1990. So hop back into that glasshouse and mind the stones. Its a pity Essendon supporters cant take their own medicine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unhumble Port Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back