Unhumble Port Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

worthogs said:
How quickly some supporters forget how painful they were for everyone else during the early 2000s.

Dons supporters would have to be the most arrogant and un humble lot ive ever seen, even worse than Collingwood supporters in 1990. So hop back into that glasshouse and mind the stones. Its a pity Essendon supporters cant take their own medicine.

Oh dear, now im getting advice on humility from a Geelong tip rat. Obviously you have never been to a Geelong game or you would know that your filth supporters put the human race to shame. Its also a pity Geelong and its supporters are irrelevant in every way. You guys are the doormat of the comp and always will be.

Can someone that actually matters please say something ?

Ray Nolan said:
All those Premiership Cups look pretty real to me so I am happy with that.

Not denying that they exist, but they mean nothing.
Might as well tag on the West Adelaide Lawn Bowls pennant teams achievements to you list.

Stumpy Pete said:
Mr Gimp,

Humility in victory is for people who don't drink enough grog when celebrating.

Port fans have had to deal with Crows supporters lauding their '97 and '98 flags for the past few years, let them have their time in the sun.

Regards

S. Pete

agreed.

port supporters are not unique in this. winning the premiership gives you bragging rights for a year.

Ray Nolan said:
That is merely a matter of opinion. To my mind they are worth far more than any Victorian tin pots prior to 1990.

Well said Ray. Its stupid how the vics can count their ********ty VFL flags befor there was any interstate team. So why cant count our state. :confused:

Pred said:
Good to see your Port/Collingwood colors in that avatar, daCrow. Now...if you could just add a bit of teal...

Unfortunately, what the symbol actually means would have very little to do with anything even remotely related to anything Port/Collingwood. ;) Well, maybe Port/Collingwood would be the Yin :p

So you are saying that the SANFL grand final was harder to win than the VFL one ?

I just want to make sure thats where you are going before I destroy you.

theGimp said:
So you are saying that the SANFL grand final was harder to win than the VFL one ?
I would say they where equally hard to win, I mean, No SANFL side ever won a VFL flag, and visa-versa :p
theGimp said:
Ooo I bet everyone is scared now. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theGimp said:

Are you aware of the Championship of Australia series? Did the VFL premiers always win that series?

theGimp said:

Mr Gimp,

Prior to the 1960's, when players moving interstate (primarily to Victoria) to play top flight football, I am pretty sure there would have been year's when the standard of football in the SANFL was higher than the VFL.

Your comment is a nice troll though. Sure to get some heavier bites than mine.

Regards

S. Pete

Stumpy Pete said:
Mr Gimp,

Prior to the 1960's, when players moving interstate (primarily to Victoria) to play top flight football, I am pretty sure there would have been year's when the standard of football in the SANFL was higher than the VFL.

Your comment is a nice troll though. Sure to get some heavier bites than mine.

Regards

S. Pete

If this was the case then why did players move from a stronger league to play top flight football in a weaker one ?

Could you name one of those years for me ?

theGimp said:

No, what I am saying is that they were equally as hard to win. But to my own biased mind the SANFL Flag was worth far more than the Victorian rubbish.

dansmith1988 said:
Yes that is what I am saying !!!!!!!

Someone once told me..
You cant put bowties on Billygoats.
Now I know what they meant.

I highly doubt you can back up your call. But hey, here's your chance.

Ray Nolan said:
No, what I am saying is that they were equally as hard to win. But to my own biased mind the SANFL Flag was worth far more than the Victorian rubbish.

You choose denial.
I appreciate your honesty :D

theGimp said:
I know there are some shocking supporters out there but never realised that when we let the ferals from Port join our comp, they could take it to a new level.
I have never seen such a bunch of unhumble whiners in my life.
Let he who is without sin, shut the hell up, self righteous prick!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unhumble Port Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back