Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

I do that too.

Another one that I used to do, but have thankfully stopped, is bend over and touch the ground with both palms for no reason. Don't why I'd do it, but I did. Must have looked a tool. :eek:

Poor, clueless B4F.

Lots of things you do makes you look like a tool (including the car eating thing).

BUBBLE WRAP, could do it for hours
the few seconds before going to sleep

YES!

I love those dreams where you're falling and then you wake up.

A great feeling. :thumbsu:

The sudden jolt dream. My worst nightmare. They **** me up for days, mainly because I have an intense fear of falling.

Ben Affleck movies
Vegemite and honey sandwiches
Popping zits
The feeling of bedsheets on my legs after shaving

haha yes, i also enjoy that. well not enjoy it, but can't help myself

Only took 19 pages, but this is one of my favorites. And not just my own zits either. I actually salivate if i see someone with a huge pussy zit. I just want to go over and squeeze the crap out of it. Literally. I love it when they explode all over the mirror youre using too :D

Other strange things I enjoy....

scraping toe jam

looking at train stations - old, new and long demolished (same goes for football grandstands)

breaking glass, especially fluorescent tubes and neon signs

kicking toadstools

the smell of burning brake fluid

drinking ice cream topping straight out of the bottle, especially blueheaven

- When I lived on a farm growing up, I loved digging random holes to see what I could find (old house sites etc).
- Watching quiet, slow paced shows on tv - lawn bowls, chess, nature shows with virtually no commentary.
- Sending absolute 100% arse-kissing emails to the CEO of my employer (a major bank) and actually getting decent replies.

* Having a good pick of the snozz after a day in a dusty place
* I love the smell of the pages of magazines & books, so when I get a new one and I get home, I open it up and smell.
* I like picking out the fluff and stuff from in between the keys on the keyboard
* Also like the people watching in groups, to see who is the leader, the hanger on etc.
Do some work servicing air conditioning filters so it gets fairly dusty and an afternoon pick is essential.
Also love the smell of new paper (magazine, books, pamphlets etc.)
I like tipping the keyboard upside down and hitting it against the desk to get the stuff out.

Dont like the last one though.

Two ambulances are sent out on every call. They're not allowed to drive past an incident, even if it's not the one they were originally going out for.
Im gunna be honest I have never seen two ambulances driving in the to the same place (direction) at the same time.

And have been at places where an ambulance has been called and only one comes.

Here we go, even though there's people that read these boards I know in real life:

-Sleeping with a fan on, no matter how cold it is.
-Love Actually.
-Smell of squashed ants.
-Kate Miller-Heidke
-Having someone scratch my inner-forearms.

I honestly thought there would be weirder things than that...something might come to me later.

-The smell of footys. Proper Sherrin ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Riding my bike in the pouring rain, through the puddles
*Analysing people from a distance, their behavior, patterns in people. Particularly micro expressions in people.
*Feeling things, textures, patterns, with my eyes closed, appreciate feeling.
*Buying new food every week at the supermarkets, trying new food all the time.
*Listen to songs 3-4 times, before changing tracks
*Theorize certain situations, one recently was to work out what I'd do under nuclear fallout, how I'd survive, what I'd do, where I'd go. another one was If I were to go back in time, what time would that be, what super power would I have, If I was alone in the world for a day, etc.
*Count things, I have an urge to count things, If I see that Paramount startup, I have to count the stars.
*Eat pies with a spoon

*Theorize certain situations, one recently was to work out what I'd do under nuclear fallout, how I'd survive, what I'd do, where I'd go. another one was If I were to go back in time, what time would that be, what super power would I have, If I was alone in the world for a day, etc.

I've had many heated debates with the mates about what the best superpower would be. I reckon being able to warp would be pretty bloody cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back