Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Charging stuff. Charging my ipod, phone, laptop or whatever. If it's overnight, even better. There is something cool about that.

Charging stuff. Charging my ipod, phone, laptop or whatever. If it's overnight, even better. There is something cool about that.

I agree. Similar to my one, I enjoy putting coke, beer etc in the fridge and waiting for it to get cold. Then when I take it out and drink it, it's so satisfying

combining the things that shit me thread with this one

mozzie's absolutely shit me to no end, but i absolutely love it when i kill heaps in a row! bam! bam! bam! dead mozzie's everywhere.. worst creatures of all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you mean watching A Current Affair, just to ridicule the ****s.

Oh c'mon, that story with Magda Szubanski almost brought a tear to my eye. Any fatties out there, make sure you keep track of her progress, it will inspire you.

In the shower, I like putting my arm down my side, soaping it up and then removing my arm, leaving my hand on my hip. Giant body soap bubbles, aww yeah.

If I'm sitting in front of a fan heater or wood fire I like to be surrounded by something. Whether it be clothes or something, just like to have a barrier.

Seeing ford cars crushed.

I cannot wait to see the day my falcon is squashed into a little metal cube

What's even better is selling/giving your car to stockcar racer, and having them race it in the Demolition Derby. My mate did this with his first car, an Austin Allegro. Great fun, particularly as the driver spray painted the word "ONIONS" on the side for reasons unknown.

I like drinking cream. Single or double, if there's an opened carton of cream in the fridge I can'r resist a sneaky slurp.

Do you eat them, or throw them away once you're finished counting?

Of course I eat them, what a stupid question. I am eating some right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back