Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

combining the things that shit me thread with this one

mozzie's absolutely shit me to no end, but i absolutely love it when i kill heaps in a row! bam! bam! bam! dead mozzie's everywhere.. worst creatures of all

damn right! even better with flies, since they are much harder to smash.

writing/drawing on arms/legs etc just before a shower, then using the scrubbing brush to get it off with the hot water turned right up.. feels so good.

foot cramps. love stretching and waiting for it to get even more cramped up, then doing it again and again.

painting on shoes.

Getting pulled over at a random breath test point when I've got nothing to worry about. It's probably the anticipation of seeing someone get busted, or just the fact that it breaks the monotony of an otherwise boring drive by myself to wherever.

Setting the alarm real early, ages before I have to get out, with a snooze timer of 15 minutes. Pressing the snooze button 8 times, knowing that you got a little bit longer to sleep each time =p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Setting the alarm real early, ages before I have to get out, with a snooze timer of 15 minutes. Pressing the snooze button 8 times, knowing that you got a little bit longer to sleep each time =p

I do that.

Then when the alarm goes off you realise you pressed the snooze button one too many times and you have a made rush to get ready.

When im setting the table for dinner, i always have to use knives and forks that have the specific pattern and not the ones that look different.

Same with the glasses. :confused::thumbsu:

The smell of ciggarettes not sure if thats common I'm the only one I know that likes it.

that is genuinely unusual. i bloody hate the smell of "dars". are u smoker/ex smoker?

actually come to think of it, one of my pet hates is when someone gets into the lift at work after having a ciggie outside and I can't escape their stench until i get off the lift. usually they are shit people, too. :)

The smell of ciggarettes not sure if thats common I'm the only one I know that likes it.

Hate smoking, although when my mate opens a packet of smokies, i love to take a sniff. Awesome smell.

Patty pan. :p

I sometimes eat the skin on kiwi fruits and I also eat the stems on strawberries.

edit: I sometimes don't bother to take the stickers off apples and just eat them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back