Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

The smell of petrol
+1 :thumbsu:. And the smell of permanent texta, a newly bought book or new tennis balls (EDIT: Just saw your post getthefooty).

Armitage2Riewoldt said:
Crackers, cheese and gerkins.
God knows what I was thinking when I first tried it.
But it's an awesome combo. (Y)
So true, it is awesome, whoever has never tried this combination of flavours has to do it once, it stays with you forever.

Some other ones for me are flipping my pillow to get the cold side (EDIT: Ah dammit, got it before me again Kritika), watching cigarette smoke ascend into the air, yawning, putting my head over the dishwasher when it opens and getting all that steam, putting on freshly ironed clothing, pretending to bowl offspinners in the hallway with an invisible ball, then silently appealing and celebrating. My life is pretty sad :p

:thumbsu:Cold side of the pillow = Legendary. I dunno this is weird, but sometimes when I hear a person speaking i just feel so calm, I feel like I'm floating. Now, it's not cause they're super hot or anything, I just feel so relaxed and calm for some reason (only happens to a few people- can't remember who though). Yeah it's weird.

Yep, I know the feeling. There are a couple of people here at work who have the same effect. I dunno why, I guess it's something to do with the cadence of their voice. Very relaxing without even meaning to be!

Yep, I know the feeling. There are a couple of people here at work who have the same effect. I dunno why, I guess it's something to do with the cadence of their voice. Very relaxing without even meaning to be!
When I'm getting surveyed by someone for something and they're just asking questions, thats when I get it.

The feeling you get when you're a teacher and your students understand a difficult topic and they can explain it back to you, it makes you feel awesome.

Not sure how unusual it is but i enjoy running. Apparently running releases happy endorphins? or so i was told. Either way i feel great mentally and physically afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot english girls accent's.
The sound of my dog sneezing.
The sound of my dog howling (he is old so it isnt very powerful).
Cleaning my car...for some reason it gives me great satisfaction.
Walking out to get the paper from my driveway on a slightly chilly morning.
Looking at Fog.

I have an obsession with storms,watching them,listening to them etc. also I love the smell of people smoking around you or when you're smoking yourself and often find it difficult to understand why people hate it so much even if you're a non-smoker.

Playing touch footy in Spring whilst rain pours down. At first you're a bit reluctant but then you realise you're already a bit wet you might as well just go for it and because it's Spring you don't get cold, just feel wild.

When I'm trying to fall asleep and get lost in a train of thought that gets so long-winded I suddenly snap put of it and aren't sure whether I was awake or dreaming.
I hate that. It happened to me when I was doing all-nighters when the Aussies were in the Carribean earlier in the year. They'd be 8 fa or 9 fa, then I wake up and we're batting.

How sensitive the skin is after you take a bandaid off
Mantis's threads
The feeling of getting a haircut
Taking a walk during a heavy thunderstorm
When I'm swimming at the beach and it rains

How sensitive the skin is after you take a bandaid off
The feeling of getting a haircut
Taking a walk during a heavy thunderstorm
First one - Or after you've had a shave.
2nd - Except for all the hair that gets stuck down your shirt
3rd - I experienced that yesterday. Except i ran instead of walked.

First one - Or after you've had a shave.

Yep great feeling, especially on your upper lip.

Also the feeling of about half a day's growth, when it's short enough to be genuinely prickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back