FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good one and 2 of my favourite shows feature the same actor as well (Timothy Oliphant). There's probably others that I can't think of. Hopefully Richard Madden can do the same.
Now you're making me lament the early demise of Deadwood

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Anyone else watch the pilot of Chicago PD? I really enjoyed it, but this is coming from a Chicago Fire fan who understood the references to that show (even though this was a small part of the pilot).

From what I've read, critics have been fairly receptive to the pilot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else watch the pilot of Chicago PD? I really enjoyed it, but this is coming from a Chicago Fire fan who understood the references to that show (even though this was a small part of the pilot).

From what I've read, critics have been fairly receptive to the pilot.

I watched it, a fan of Chicago Fire too, and really enjoyed the pilot.

Plenty of interesting characters, very strong plot already and a big "twist" has occurred. Really enjoy the cameos too, although I guess someone who doesn't watch Chicago Fire could be a little confused regarding a few things.

Does anyone watch banshee? I'm almost at the end of season 1 but apparently season 2 has just started. Pretty brutal violence and gratuitous sex scenes and a tad over the top but enjoyable I reckon.

Also downloaded helix and spoils of Babylon which is apparently a spoof of downton abbey or something with will Ferrell I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched it. Wasn't very good. It seemed like an HBO show made by high school students. Everything just not quite as good as it should be. Even the gratuitous sex scenes were crap.

Cheers for that, I grabbed it but hadn't watched it.

May save myself the time.

I watched it. Wasn't very good. It seemed like an HBO show made by high school students. Everything just not quite as good as it should be. Even the gratuitous sex scenes were crap.

They screwed up the casting, not much acting talent or unique looking people.

I'm very excited about the upcoming screening (Sunday 2nd Feb) on ABC of this adaptation of Peter Temple's brilliant novel, "The Broken Shore"

Stellar Australian cast and is made by Essential Media, responsible for the Jack Irish series. Good to see Don Hany as Joe Cashin (he needed a decent role after wasting his prodigious talent on the risible Serangoon Road)

Couldn't find a thread on it but 4 episodes in and Intelligence is pretty disappointing. There just doesn't seem to be anything in it. They can't just rely on Gabriel's tech to keep the viewer interested.

They've tried with the whole wife thing and the other agent with the chip but IMO it's been lamely done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back