FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it only 6 episodes? i really enjoyed the first couple :(

it's noir'ing (may have just invented a word there) off its head, if you can dig that you'll be fine

very much a case of "hey isn't he the guy in......."

it's noir'ing (may have just invented a word there) off its head, if you can dig that you'll be fine

Been there done that with Magic City which was okay but got the axe. This one from the opening scene I just couldn't get through it after seeing the same characters depicted on Boardwalk Empire. I think maybe if you haven't been exposed to any of these characters before you'll get into it.

Been there done that with Magic City which was okay but got the axe. This one from the opening scene I just couldn't get through it after seeing the same characters depicted on Boardwalk Empire. I think maybe if you haven't been exposed to any of these characters before you'll get into it.

i hear ya, i just let em get the nods to the genre out of the way

Mob City airs in a couple of weeks. Got good press in Rolling Stone

Just saw the two eps with Ms Chimp. Really enjoyed it and want to know whats the go between the cop and main lady.
I think I need a copy of Boardwalk Empire by the sounds of bigfooty reviews.

So i was right in that it's pretty much a B Grade Boardwalk Empire ripoff?

Nah not really, i mean they are both set in the 40's but Boardwalk is a big budget slow burner set in Atlantic City from HBO where Mob City is a bit quicker Noir series set in LA from TNT and you can tell the difference

i'm watching and enjoying both

Boardwalk is better, but you need more patience with Boardwalk than Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back