FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting stuff

Typical Phillip K Dick weirdness going on

Reckon you'll dig it, watched it on Amazon
I actually just came on here to post about it. Wasn't sure whether it would have enough popular appeal to succeed, but the pilot looked GOOD.
I'll be shocked if it isn't picked up.

Bosch
Mozart in the jungle
Transparent

and i watched the after thought it got picked up and never saw it again

Ok, watched Pilot of Transparent and seems ok.

Saw some crappy reviews last week re Mozart and didn't bother.

What about Bosch?

Just watched pilot to 'Man Seeks Woman'....out there to say the least.

Ok, watched Pilot of Transparent and seems ok.

Saw some crappy reviews last week re Mozart and didn't bother.

What about Bosch?

Just watched pilot to 'Man Seeks Woman'....out there to say the least.

Bosch is a good cop show, detective with a secret maybe in his past, based on a novel

MV5BMjE0MzY4Mjc5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzczMjMxMTE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

its that dude, so its solid, its.....just another cop show tho

How to get away with Murder - I managed to watch the 1st episode of my cousin and it was really good I'm hoping they put it on TV shortly so I can watch them...

inb4 then can it like Arrow. Might be better off acquiring it and marathoning it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did, not sure what to think, the cast was a different mix I'm used to.

I need more to score it properly, but...i give it three potato scallops out of five.

It will be interesting to see where they go with the 2nd episode but i'm intrigued.

Watched Backstrom ep1. Not great, not terrible. I guess the premise itself (irritible, friendless, rude but brilliant detective) is a little tired so will be interested to see how it goes. Will keep watching

Watched Backstrom ep1. Not great, not terrible. I guess the premise itself (irritible, friendless, rude but brilliant detective) is a little tired so will be interested to see how it goes. Will keep watching

Watched it as well, thought it was terrible, knew it wasn't going to be amazing, but thought the case was weak, characters cliche'd and Dwight was a bad Saturday night live impersonation of every cop show on TV

Watched it as well, thought it was terrible, knew it wasn't going to be amazing, but thought the case was weak, characters cliche'd and Dwight was a bad Saturday night live impersonation of every cop show on TV
I was trying to be positive for a change since I tend to shit all over eveyhting like an angry old man ;-)

Really running low on TV to watch right now.

I was trying to be positive for a change since I tend to shit all over eveyhting like an angry old man ;-)

Really running low on TV to watch right now.

haha i was pissed because it was sooooo bad

possible heads up - theres a few threads floating around on this board with recommendations of what to watch, might be worth a look so you don't have to settle for that tripe :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back