A Section VAFA Premier 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boring read above.
As for Xavs...the big focus this year was the Ressies and U23’s.
Won the U23’s and have a shot at redemption against OM’s this Weekend after the narrow 2nd Semi loss.
Will be magnificent for the Claret and Stout if both Cups can be taken home.

Boring read above.
Won the U23’s and have a shot at redemption against OM’s this Weekend after the narrow 2nd Semi loss.

Lol... quite funny hipp! Would you your unders or seniors were the bigger choke?

Boring read above.
Your humour never disappoints Hipp! Reserves games always have some larrikins running around, I’m sure Sunday will be a good showcase of that. Quite the rivalry between the OX and OMs ive heard. Seems that “your dad works for my dad” chants have continued from the school days between the two teams. I daresay there will be some great gentlemanly exchanges out on the oval.

Xavs can’t match SKOB man for man. The result didn’t surprise me at all. Geez that Hodges will be a player.
I don’t think the seniors choked. I just don’t think they are nearly as good a team as the other two. Particularly SKOBS who will flex their muscle again this weekend. Xavs did pretty well during the year.
Unders..disappointing loss. But that’s kids for you. Well done to Scotch for winning 3 tight finals. Xavs win plenty of Under 19 flags. Some when they don’t look like they will. They lose others for the taking. Kids. Like always they will be in there again next year.
The Blues hate here is hilarious. They are such a bunch of knobs.

Your humour never disappoints Hipp! Reserves games always have some larrikins running around, I’m sure Sunday will be a good showcase of that. Quite the rivalry between the OX and OMs ive heard. Seems that “your dad works for my dad” chants have continued from the school days between the two teams. I daresay there will be some great gentlemanly exchanges out on the oval.

Should be a cracker!! OM’s have lead the way all year, but X-Men2 will be keen as hell to knock em over.
All roads lead there...

Must have been hard for Hippsgerald to even post. Can we stop the crap posting? This is not the week to do it, there’s actually a Grand Final on this weekend.

Not hard at all. I’ve been involved with the VAFA as you know, so I’m not one eyed at all. Come on.
Cheers Fitzy..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xavs can’t match SKOB man for man. The result didn’t surprise me at all. Geez that Hodges will be a player.
I don’t think the seniors choked. I just don’t think they are nearly as good a team as the other two. Particularly SKOBS who will flex their muscle again this weekend. Xavs did pretty well during the year.
Unders..disappointing loss. But that’s kids for you. Well done to Scotch for winning 3 tight finals. Xavs win plenty of Under 19 flags. Some when they don’t look like they will. They lose others for the taking. Kids. Like always they will be in there again next year.
The Blues hate here is hilarious. They are such a bunch of knobs.

They both lost to the fourth side after being on top for a lot if the year... smells a littie like a choke. Imagine if skob had glesson, philips and a host of other vfl players availabie.

SSS must be seriously asking himself what went wrong.

They both lost to the fourth side after being on top for a lot if the year... smells a littie like a choke. Imagine if skob had glesson, philips and a host of other vfl players availabie.

SSS must be seriously asking himself what went wrong.

I’d imagine SKOB would have won by even more if they had those players available. As I said earlier, they are a far more talented side, even without those guys. It’s an exciting journey the club is on. VAFA fans like i love watching it..

How can the AFL give millions of $$$ to the likes of the Eastern league and others only for them to top up their coffers
to "rape and pillage" the VAFA Clubs all over again........It wont worry U Blues cause Gill will give their new crop of x AFL players
a job at AFL headquarters for 2020 season.
The only upside is that Skobs will flog Uni this weekend and the only tears being shed will be those of Uni supporters.....

How can the AFL give millions of $$$ to the likes of the Eastern league and others only for them to top up their coffers
to "rape and pillage" the VAFA Clubs all over again........It wont worry U Blues cause Gill will give their new crop of x AFL players
a job at AFL headquarters for 2020 season.
The only upside is that Skobs will flog Uni this weekend and the only tears being shed will be those of Uni supporters.....

The divide between the premier clubs and the rest will be greater in the VAFA.

Lol... quite funny hipp! Would you your unders or seniors were the bigger choke?
Where to next for OXAFL? They've already maxed out their points this year and it hasn't paid off.

Lobby HQ to scrap the points system? They need to triple down on the recruiting drive, which has been ongoing for the last 2 years, but the cap seems to be somewhat of a hindrance now.

Sam Critchley cited for a bump on Sunday...does he get off? This tribunal decision will be huge for the result on Sunday given he's the best intercept mark defender in the competition ...it was a big hit but I think he will be right?!

I
Sam Critchley cited for a bump on Sunday...does he get off? This tribunal decision will be huge for the result on Sunday given he's the best intercept mark defender in the competition ...it was a big hit but I think he will be right?!
It was massive and probably should get suspended, jumped into the air to make greater contact. The worst part was, the umpire didn’t even pay a free. Then Conor Ross bumped the OXAFL player as he stumbled to his feet.

Fake news, he hasn’t been cited because he didn’t do anything wrong. From45SlightAngle you are allowed to bump in Aussie Rules you know. The umpire didn’t pay a free because he was right there with a clear view and it was quite obviously not high, just a good old fashioned hip and shoulder.

Last edited:
Fake news, he hasn’t been cited because he didn’t do anything wrong. From45SlightAngle you are allowed to bump in Aussie Rules you know. The umpire didn’t pay a free because he was right there with a clear view and it was quite obviously not high, just a good old fashioned hip and shoulder.

Correct Douglass….Ross actually pushed him not bumped and the point has been made several times now by said poster... I wonder if he was one of the many that deserted the hill behind the goals well before the game ended?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back