Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

People are too lazy getting into their turning lanes , get in early not half way or near the end .

I had one nearly wipe me out yesterday, they were going really slow , not indicating, i moved into the right hand turn lane, and was was going faster, i was alongside it when they started to swerve into me.

People are too lazy getting into their turning lanes , get in early not half way or near the end .

This one for sure. And if they move over half heartedly sometimes the cars in front stop and they can't get fully in, so they hold up two lanes, really ****ing shits me

This one for sure. And if they move over half heartedly sometimes the cars in front stop and they can't get fully in, so they hold up two lanes, really ****ing shits me

That happened the other day when I was going to work .
I noticed heaps of cars turning right took up double amount of spaces = turning lane and right lane.

I had one nearly wipe me out yesterday, they were going really slow , not indicating, i moved into the right hand turn lane, and was was going faster, i was alongside it when they started to swerve into me.

Up on the highway there's a servo shops and stuff.
There's a slip lane coming on to the hiway ..
On the right hand lane of the hiway there a suburb..right across from the shops.
I've all most been hit from cars going across 2 lanes into there right turning lane.
Town planning wasn't good there...

That prob didn't make sense.
Cat run across the keyboard.

Driving down Hoddle St the other night and some car in the right lane decides they need to turn left about 20m from the intersection and nearly hits the car in the left lane. They then proceed to come to a complete stop by the intersection and turn left from the far lane.

I don't understand these cars turning right they kick out further to the right almost to the point they going to clip the car going straight.
They already to the right turning lane why kick out ?
They also probably turn left before turning right as well so they can get in the way of the other traffic as well

They also probably turn left before turning right as well so they can get in the way of the other traffic as well

No...I don't know what they doing .
Just in a turning lane then kick out right before the right turn.

I was in the right lane going straight the other day this car kicked out right bit too far got very close to me.

No...I don't know what they doing .
Just in a turning lane then kick out right before the right turn.

I was in the right lane going straight the other day this car kicked out right bit too far got very close to me.

In the Geelong region, the worse would be the cars on Bellarine Hwy that sea turning right into Coppards Road or doing a U-turn to McDonaldps at that same intersection, where more often than not they swing left first

A couple of months ago I had a car racing the red arrow at that intersection, and they swung that far left to do their U-turn for McDonald's that they actually clipped my side mirror & transfer of paint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the Geelong region, the worse would be the cars on Bellarine Hwy that sea turning right into Coppards Road or doing a U-turn to McDonaldps at that same intersection, where more often than not they swing left first

A couple of months ago I had a car racing the red arrow at that intersection, and they swung that far left to do their U-turn for McDonald's that they actually clipped my side mirror & transfer of paint

There's a high accident area on that road.

Libby croker out of touch on what the area needs.
In terms of roads .

Making new suburbs without decent roads .

I think they are just too lazy to put more steering lock on, they don't want to shuffle their hands or something.
So if you turn a bit left first you don't need so much right hand lock.
I also see cars turning right, they will go around the corner and get into the left lane, even though the left lane is transient. Then they have to merge back into the remaining ( right ) lane.

I saw a road train turn right yesterday, he did a perfect job of staying the right lane all the way around the intersection, yet i commonly see cars that need to move across to the next lane mid corner.

I ****ing hate traffic, reminded me why I left Melbourne.

Coming out of Swan St tonight on to Punt Road, dickhead in Yank wannabe Ute is in left lane which is not moving as they’re all going down Brunton Ave so decides to change lanes in front of me then gets on to Punt Rd and without indicating swerves in and out of lanes.

Hope he got home that valuable 10 seconds earlier…

Driving back from the Sunny Coast to Brisbane most of the highway is 110. Now I like most people get annoyed at people driving 10 to 20 Kms under the speed limit but I was sitting exactly on the speed limit and there are that many lunatics out there. Most of them in their giant Canyoneros either going 130, zigzagging in and out of traffic, trying to cut you off or sitting up your ass. So dangerous, I don't get it, all to save 5 minutes on your journey. Madness.

Driving back from the Sunny Coast to Brisbane most of the highway is 110. Now I like most people get annoyed at people driving 10 to 20 Kms under the speed limit but I was sitting exactly on the speed limit and there are that many lunatics out there. Most of them in their giant Canyoneros either going 130, zigzagging in and out of traffic, trying to cut you off or sitting up your ass. So dangerous, I don't get it, all to save 5 minutes on your journey. Madness.

We don't get it so much in Victoria now, i think its the death sentence if you go 25 over the limit now.

This happened to us driving though the city going to Wilson prom .

Seen so many 4x4s going behide cars trying to bully their way though..

People need to chill.

I was passing someone in the middle lane was in the right lane not very long...20 secs.
Enter a knob beep beep fuuuu move ....FFS.

This happened to us driving though the city going to Wilson prom .

Seen so many 4x4s going behide cars trying to bully their way though..

People need to chill.

I was passing someone in the middle lane was in the right lane not very long...20 secs.
Enter a knob beep beep fuuuu move ....FFS.

Not on a freeway so no need to keep left, but the other night had a p plater who clearly shouldn’t have a licence take off very slowly from the lights, frustrating me but the car behind me starts swerving and flashing their lights at me.

I point to the car in front and give the bloke behind the finger!!! Then he zoomed around the middle lane. 2 lights later and I was well in front of him after his efforts to get around other lanes failed 😂😂

Not on a freeway so no need to keep left, but the other night had a p plater who clearly shouldn’t have a licence take off very slowly from the lights, frustrating me but the car behind me starts swerving and flashing their lights at me.

I point to the car in front and give the bloke behind the finger!!! Then he zoomed around the middle lane. 2 lights later and I was well in front of him after his efforts to get around other lanes failed 😂😂
Yeah some drivers.

You Should be able to pass in the right lane without someone going nuts .

When I've got Freak on a Leash or something pumping on the freeway and three seconds before Jonathan Davis is about to finish his scatting interlude and kick in with the "Go!!!", without fail...

"In 200 metres, speed camera ahead. 100 kilometre per hour speed limit."

Yeah, probably saved me a few hundred bucks, but still...

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back