Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

People who don't allow for a turning circle. I was coming out of a car park today, I drive a hilux, I need to come out before I start turning and this moron wanted my spot but got way to close, then other cars come in behind so they couldn't reverse, they finally moved and abused me for not moving. ME!! I couldn't get out

People who don't allow for a turning circle. I was coming out of a car park today, I drive a hilux, I need to come out before I start turning and this moron wanted my spot but got way to close, then other cars come in behind so they couldn't reverse, they finally moved and abused me for not moving. ME!! I couldn't get out
Yep this shits me.

Yep.

Car parks are quiet small.
People don't understand the space needed.

Try reversing into a park and they try undertaking you, right where you are reversing.

****wits in carparks

I don't reverse I don't understand why people do it...so much...it's just me .
Most cars people drive have reverting camera etc.
Sometimes people don't know what the other people are doing .

Nearly got rear-ended by a truck trying to reverse parallel park the other day. The truck barely left any room to reverse in and although there was just enough room for me to park, the truck didn't reverse at all to give me any extra space.

You can get into a smaller spot with the steering wheels behind you ( when reversing ).
Same reason fork lifts and zero turn mowers steer with the back wheels .
Its just a matter of learning to do it.

Depends.

I see people having 4 goes at reverting it in .
You can get into a smaller spot with the steering wheels behind you ( when reversing ).
Same reason fork lifts and zero turn mowers steer with the back wheels .
Its just a matter of learning to do it.

I guess with backing it in.
People drive past the park then park it in.
If your driving behide , they stopping people in their tracks .

I never reverse, quicker for me to drive in, I've watched people reverse in and the amount of times it takes them to straighten up, I almost in the shops

I never reverse, quicker for me to drive in, I've watched people reverse in and the amount of times it takes them to straighten up, I almost in the shops

The other week when I drove to the station to see a band I seen this ute back it in.
There were heaps of free spots .

No real need to back it in.
But everyone not the same ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting little trip up to the shops .

Noticed a older lady park on the nature strip at a intersection then walk up to the clinic.
Thought you were not meant to park on nature strips .

Same intersection some bloke wants to bust a U turn in front of me.
Then went mental at me...lol.

On the way back bloke in a ute want to get in front of me he was only just a head of me .
Can't believe he could not see me though his side mirrors..eyes painted on.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back