2nds VFL Round 16 - Geelong v Coburg, Skilled Stadium, 1:10PM Saturday 16 July (live ABC1)

Remove this Banner Ad

RaptorRoj

Senior List
Mar 5, 2011
Werribee
AFL Club
Geelong
Geelong
B
Drum Gillies Bathie
HB
MilburnMcLeanGuthrie
C
ByrnesT. SelwoodCowan
HF
SimpkinMooneyHorlin-Smith
F
SchroderWestMotlop
R
SimpsonCoreyHogan
Int
BurburyTutungiBiemans B. JohnsonFisher*Phillips StringerHollmer
Raidme WestonWalkerMaas Cuthill

No Bews :/ But great to see B.Johnson, Drum, Walker and Stringer back

VFL team v Coburg at SS - ABC TV game

B Drum Gillies Bathie
HB Milburn McLean Guthrie
C Byrnes T. Selwood Cowan
HF Simpkin Mooney Horlin-Smith
F Schroder West Motlop
R Simpson Corey Hogan
Int Burbury Tutungi Biemans
B. Johnson Fisher* Phillips
Stringer Hollmer Raidme
Weston Walker Maas Cuthill

Duncan,Wojcinski and Menzel aren't in the team

Re: VFL team v Coburg at SS - ABC TV game

Come on now. It's not that good, we've only managed two wins for the year. Especially when you take out Corey, Milburn, Hogan, Motlop/West/Byrnes?..

Re: Geelong vs Coburg - Skilled Stadium - Saturday 1:10pm (ABCtv)

Benny J, my boy Joshy and Marcus Drum back? Nice.

Why is there an asterisk beside Mitch Fisher's name (and other random players in the VFL teams list this week)? He was a designated 23rd player last year but this year he's out of the TAC system and playing for South Barwon.
He's actually spent a bit of time at reserves level in the GFL earlier this year and has only played 3-4 senior games so i'm surprised we've called him up to VFL level so quickly.

Its a strong team.. only 2 wins, but if you've seen as many games as me, they should have won another 3 - 5 at least..

The * means they are an u18 graduate.. its to try and provide a pathway for players out of the u18 system

Its a strong team.. only 2 wins, but if you've seen as many games as me, they should have won another 3 - 5 at least..

I agree. Watching Sandringham struggle against the Bullants last week, kicking 3 goals in the process, makes our form against them several weeks ago look pretty good.

Hope to see a pretty solid win for the boys on Saturday, which will annoy Phil Cleary greatly, since he's a one-eyed Coburg fan. :D

Fingers crossed that Drum can get through the game unscathed too. That bloke deserves a change of luck on the injury front.

4 or 5 of them they should have won but have run out of legs so I agree that its a pretty strong team

I hope to god Drum can play out the season without any more injuries.
so does he,its a big few weeks for him.ditto stringer,great to see them both back. i hope they have better fortune with injuries from now on. considering smedts and brown are gone for the year,this is pretty much the strongest team we'll field this year,aside from 2 or 3 travelling emergencies in bris.

I hope to god Drum can play out the season without any more injuries.

I am kinda hoping that he can get through at least 100 minutes.

I went to the last VFL game that he played in at K'Park but never got to see him. He done a hammy early in the game.

I am kinda hoping that he can get through at least 100 minutes.

I went to the last VFL game that he played in at K'Park but never got to see him. He done a hammy early in the game.

Me too, arrived at qtr time and was already done for the day was Marcus.

I'll be tuning in at 1 this time just in case :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Addy suggested that two of the three emergencies for Sunday are flying back to play in the VFL game.

Shannon's probably a certainty for this; will it be Dash or Westy that joins him?

I'm still hopeful Westy might get a run up here so that Tomahawk spends his entire day in the forward line.

Lonners did not get out on the track at Southport on Wednesday, so I wonder whether he is in some doubt.

Every possible good wish goes out with Drum for this game - just please get through! :thumbsu:

Hope Moons continues to build as well. I know it's a long shot but he could make a massive difference for Pods and the whole forward line if he ever gets right.

Drum injured at training yesterday apparently

Your not trying to extract some urine out of us are you R.C.?

Although given his history..................

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds VFL Round 16 - Geelong v Coburg, Skilled Stadium, 1:10PM Saturday 16 July (live ABC1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back