SCANDAL Vic Country Mad Monday shock event

Remove this Banner Ad

Reports are filtering in that Vic Country have taken celebrations a little too far after winning their final match of the series.

The counts took their end of season trip on the road to Broken Hill where nobody even knew what Qooty was. This hasn't stopped news of their shenanigans spreading back to Sweet though.

Counts Captain Pie 4 Life could not be reached for comment on the shocking allegations regarding one rookie's actions.

It seems State of Origin success has gone to the head of TheGoatBaron the rookie who led the Counts forward line with 15 goals across 4 games.

One player at the club speaking under condition of anonymity said that the Roys player was taking the whole "goat thing" too far, when asked what that meant they were unwilling to elaborate.

I reached out to Roys Captain Mobbs to see if I could get more information on the events or on the whole "goat thing" but he said he was too busy "liberating" exhibits from Broken Hill for the Sweet Museum of the Arts
1720704448532.png

I for one can't wait to see what exciting examples of Broken Hill culture are brought back to be displayed for us all.

While full details are scarce social media does paint a picture of the chaos the unsuspecting town has suffered at the hands of TheGoatBaron

Or more accurately, perhaps, at the hooves......

William St was the scene of the first incident with an eye witness account shown below

1720703794953.jpeg

But the problems didn't end there with the local YMCA also facing disruption

1720703807872.jpeg

While what happens on qooty trips usually stays on qooty trips, this is the first time I have heard of a goat shutting down a gym begging the question, what would have happened if the Counts had made it to the grand final?

Kinda hilarious that I missed this event due to watching Vic Country win the Under 16 Championships :D
Explains both why you didn't return my calls and how TGB was able to run amok

Blues will have to pay up big time next year.
He's an 08, won't be until 2026. He along with two other players Dougie Cochrane (son of Stuart) and Arki Butler (Metro) were the clear standouts of the carnival.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's an 08, won't be until 2026. He along with two other players Dougie Cochrane (son of Stuart) and Arki Butler (Metro) were the clear standouts of the carnival.
That'll be handy with Tassie coming in.

SCANDAL Vic Country Mad Monday shock event

Remove this Banner Ad

Back