Video Highlights vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys....can you give me a hand finding a link to watch a replay of the game? Really want to watch it a 2nd time considering i have not seen it on TV yet.

Last year i had a program to watch the games free...not sure what to do this year to get full replays of the game.

Any advice woudl be great

hey guys....can you give me a hand finding a link to watch a replay of the game? Really want to watch it a 2nd time considering i have not seen it on TV yet.

Last year i had a program to watch the games free...not sure what to do this year to get full replays of the game.

im on it i missed the match aswell i feel your pain if i find anything i'll keep you posted.

I can do you a DVD for - PM If you like a Copy

at 4:28 on the youtube video.
didak marks inside 50....but wen he has a shot he runs around off the 'line' off the mark...technically thats play on so shouldnt that of been a supergoal? lol not that it matters but yeah its late and im bored!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that if you where to get on facebook and join the CFC Gameday group, someone there might be able to lend you a tape, or something.
What's the Link? because I heard they made a New One

at 4:28 on the youtube video.
didak marks inside 50....but wen he has a shot he runs around off the 'line' off the mark...technically thats play on so shouldnt that of been a supergoal? lol not that it matters but yeah its late and im bored!

Yeah that was clarrified in the first match when I think Drummond did it, the umpire said its only a supergoal if you give it to someone else... ie handball to a team mate and then kick it. Running on an arc is still play on but no supergoal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Video Highlights vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back