Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 93-67 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. We will run Carlton off their legs.
I hope you all got on collingwood at 101 for the flag. Easiest money we will ever make

Pies with a full a team to choose from and at thier best for 2024 are capable. Wether we see either of those things is debatable.

Remember Rich are bottom of the ladder wehad a good solid win without puttingthe foot to the throat.

Yes.
Providing the outlet when needed.
Problem is Bytel stops and props and stifles play. The opposition floods back and opportunity is lost. It’s killer.

One more thing.
I can’t believe how much he gesticulates, points and instructs other players. At one stage he was even directing Pendles.
You’d think he was a regular and senior player.
I hate him. He shits me.
No he doesn't. Was winning contested ball and looking to feed it off. The so called stars or favourites thou were sitting on their arse and providing no option. Very much deserves a game next week

Curious... were you at the game or did you watch it on TV? Are you basing it on stats? And ir commentary because being there his kicking was quite poor when not under any pressure. If he didn't kick he would be effective at senior level. Played a long way off his opponent and was lucky by Richmond's poor kicking.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This.
I was at the game. He was loose in space and unaccountable. The stats lie. We’re lucky Richmond are so garbage.

I think, despite the rather poor spectacle of a game, that had we not decided to ease up and play energy conserving footy in the last (inc Pendles subbed, Naicos largely out of the middle) we would have won by 50 plus.

It’s all about next week.

I think, despite the rather poor spectacle of a game, that had we not decided to ease up and play energy conserving footy in the last (inc Pendles subbed, Naicos largely out of the middle) we would have won by 50 plus.

It’s all about next week.

Next week is our 2024 Grand Final

No he doesn't. Was winning contested ball and looking to feed it off. The so called stars or favourites thou were sitting on their arse and providing no option. Very much deserves a game next week
His 7 contested balls break even with his 7 clangers.

You don’t stand the exits and create contests.
You supposed to be the outlet the opposition can’t catch.

Yes.
Providing the outlet when needed.
Problem is Bytel stops and props and stifles play. The opposition floods back and opportunity is lost. It’s killer.

One more thing.
I can’t believe how much he gesticulates, points and instructs other players. At one stage he was even directing Pendles.
You’d think he was a regular and senior player.
I hate him. He shits me.
Frankly your personal animos is of no interest.

Give it up. Schultz got it done after half time when the game was over. And Hill got him into the game Ginnivan is leading the Hawthorn fowards. It was a mistake.
Schultz is a role player and a very good one. That's it.
I don’t recall 27 pressure acts or 6 tackles requiring “gimmes” from team mates.
The differences are again obvious- Schultz gives effort and intensity Ginni is flaky and soft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t recall 27 pressure acts or 6 tackles requiring “gimmes” from team mates.
The differences are again obvious- Schultz gives effort and intensity Ginni is flaky and soft.
Did you watch today's game? Hell even this board at half time. Schultz was a spud to be dropped. The fact he played well in the 2nd half after been gifted a few doesn't change anything. He doesn't fit the system.
What pressure acts? A few tackles when he was 3rd in?
And shit I've got nothing against him. But behind Richards and Dematia for mine.
Not he's fault he's the new over priced chris mayne and the club stupidly paid a 1st rounder.
Needs to go to vfl and find a new role

Last edited:
Well they won by 10 goals
Look at the trends. Hawthorn are dominating the bulldogs smashed Sydney
Meanwhile the old hard old bastards like Hardwick Brad Scott Ross Lyon and Adelaide ate failing spectacularly. Games gone in a different direction.
Adelaide? Nicks is the nicest bloke in footy.

Did you watch today's game? Hell even this board at half time. Schultz was a spud to ve dropped. The fact he played well in the 2nd half doesn't change anything. He doesn't fit the system
What BS. Guy is a good footballer down on confidence. Works his arse off and just needs a bit more confidence and consequently polish

It was a bust who cares? We will beat Carlton next Saturday than make finals and anything is possibly.
Just need to.make better list management decisions. If you think giving away ginnivan for minus a third round draft pick was a good idea I know an African princess who just wants your bank account details to transfer you an inheritance
Hindsight is not foresight.
Please link us to the post where you predicted an injury riddled season causing our poor ladder position.

Did you watch today's game? Hell even this board at half time. Schultz was a spud to be dropped. The fact he played well in the 2nd half after been gifted a few doesn't change anything. He doesn't fit the system.
And shit I've got nothing against him. But behind Richards and Dematia for mine.
Not he's fault he's the new over priced chris mayne and the club stupidly paid a 1st rounder.

Demattia?
Ok - make your case!

Really? Who says?
I do. I agree with you that coaching has moved away from the hardarse firebrands - that's been obvious for years. Positive psychology has cut through across multiple codes at all levels of sport. But Adelaide's shit year isn't relevant - Nicks is as far from a firebrand or hardarse as they come.

Haha. The day you try to prove your point by using what is said on the game day thread, is the day you've lost the argument & the plot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 93-67 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back