Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 93-67 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Granted he was playing on the worst forward in the competition, but Moore was excellent
His positioning is still really poor, the fact Richmond burnt pretty much 90% of their entries covered that up.
Had 3 or 4 of those come off while Moore was guarding grass people’s opinions would be different I would guess.

Yay we beat a struggling listless bottom of the ladder side, and played poorly doing it? now seeing as though I’m the doofus and you are the expert what part of this statement is factually wrong?
You’re having a crack at your own supporters for being happy after a win.

Have a think about that.

Why has Crisp been taken out of our starting midfield? Our best form this year was when he was spending the majority of time in there. Especially at centre bounces.

He’s the only one in the team apart from Nick that actually has some speed and can break lines.

Right now he’s a shadow of himself. His form has turned to shit and he looks like he doesn’t have a role.

His positioning is still really poor, the fact Richmond burnt pretty much 90% of their entries covered that up.
Had 3 or 4 of those come off while Moore was guarding grass people’s opinions would be different I would guess.
Thanks coach.

Those of us at the ground could see that Moore had a decent game.

Yay we beat a struggling listless bottom of the ladder side, and played poorly doing it? now seeing as though I’m the doofus and you are the expert what part of this statement is factually wrong?
GWS and port struggled against rich the last two weeks. Rich were even with port at 3/4 time. And yet they are top 8 teams. Port then went onto beat the blues

A win is a win is a win.
Not entirely convincing, but after the garbage we dished up last week, it was a big positive.
Dan's game was very encouraging, and having him and Coxy back gives us some structure, which we've been sorely lacking.
Bytel was pretty good without starring, but I don't know what's going on with IQ.
Crispy & HH had poor games.
We'll take it.
On to next week - lets hope we can derail the scum again.
Go Pies!!!

Bytel third highest disposals - fine game to those who actually understand the game.
Curious... were you at the game or did you watch it on TV? Are you basing it on stats? And ir commentary because being there his kicking was quite poor when not under any pressure. If he didn't kick he would be effective at senior level. Played a long way off his opponent and was lucky by Richmond's poor kicking.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as wins go, it’s nice to get one. As far as my confidence in our future aspirations go, it did nothing for me.

Take it and keep trying to find a way to be better.

Curious... were you at the game or did you watch it on TV? Are you basing it on stats? And ir commentary because being there his kicking was quite poor when not under any pressure. If he didn't kick he would be effective at senior level. Played a long way off his opponent and was lucky by Richmond's poor kicking.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I watched on TV.
Two nice passes I50 - one to Bobby who then turned it over trying to hit McStay. And the other to Long who goaled.
Covered the most distance on the ground and had a DE of 60%, far better than the critics alluded to.
Missed a few target when players slipped.
I thought he played well.

I watched on TV.
Two nice passes I50 - one to Bobby who then turned it over trying to hit McStay. And the other to Long who goaled.
Covered the most distance on the ground and had a DE of 60%, far better than the critics alluded to.
Missed a few target when players slipped.
I thought he played well.
Thx. I will watch replay with interest.

You’re having a crack at your own supporters for being happy after a win.

Have a think about that.
You said we are happy we beat Richmond specifically and I pointed out why it wasn’t an impressive performance.

in my opinion I didn’t think it was a good win at all and I don’t think it was a win that showed we have taken steps forward.
Win next week and it’s a different Story.

You said we are happy we beat Richmond specifically and I pointed out why it wasn’t an impressive performance.

in my opinion I didn’t think it was a good win at all and I don’t think it was a win that showed we have taken steps forward.
Win next week and it’s a different Story.
You came in with this,
“Let me get this right, some people are happy with how we played?
Wow, we were just as bad as we have been lately.”

No one thinks we played anywhere near our best. But maybe you could let people enjoy the win instead of the same doom and gloom we’ve been reading for weeks.

You came in with this,
“Let me get this right, some people are happy with how we played?
Wow, we were just as bad as we have been lately.”

No one thinks we played anywhere near our best. But maybe you could let people enjoy the win instead of the same doom and gloom we’ve been reading for weeks.
When we are great I’ll say we are great, win or lose.
Same as when we are poor.
I’m not stopping anyone enjoying a win.
I doubt people read my opinion and walk away thinking “He’s ruined my enjoyment of that win” 🤣🤣🤣
If we are poor which I thought we were again today, I’m not about to put on candy stripe overalls, a propeller hat and white gloves and break out into Ragtime Gal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 93-67 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back