Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d laugh react to some of these but just got put on a week long holiday for reacting to too many posts on the Carlton board :(
That’s okay you can clearly say what you like on here.. OP has called me a “child”, a “mindless bimbo” and a “trans woman” so far tonight, and I haven’t said (and will never say) ANYTHING of the sort like that about anyone here.

Quite the opposite actually? If you chose to interpret my post in that manner, I apologise but it was just an off-colour joke from my perspective sheesh.

Q
Look, you’re free to troll my team (or my bad habits, if I make the mistake of posting about them on here) as much as you like, but don’t cross the line by saying that shit about other posters. I mean imagine if it was actually true lol (it’s not, but I do have a fair few trans friends in my life that I do value immensely as people). This is meant to be a fun, light hearted footy forum. Just don’t go there.

Fell asleep after tiring day then I woke up to hear carltank choked..:tearsofjoy:

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

That’s okay you can clearly say what you like on here.. OP has called me a “child”, a “mindless bimbo” and a “trans woman” so far tonight, and I haven’t said (and will never say) ANYTHING of the sort like that about anyone here.
Just put the flog on ignore like I have. He's the biggest sook at the bay when his blooz lose and takes it personal, it's really sad to watch a 44 year old man act like pechelant child abusing ppl just because his team lost.:$

Look, you’re free to troll my team (or my bad habits, if I make the mistake of posting about them on here) as much as you like, but don’t cross the line by saying that shit about other posters. I mean imagine if it was actually true lol (it’s not, but I do have a fair few trans friends in my life that I do value immensely as people). This is meant to be a fun, light hearted footy forum. Just don’t go there.
You're alright in my books Kabanna, I know you and I have bantered a lot with each other over the years here at the bay but we never ever get personal about things or abuse each other and that's what I respect about you the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just put the flog on ignore like I have. He's the biggest sook at the bay when his blooz lose and takes it personal, it's really sad to watch a 44 year old man act like pechelant child abusing ppl just because his team lost.:$
melts, back pedals

rinse repeat

Waa at a gig at Max Watts tonight (so no reception while in the venue 😢) and after getting out saw the surprising news. WTF happened?!?!

Ignore him, he’s not all there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back