Votes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Tambling messed up once (a bad one that almost cost a goal). But he also did a handful of very nice things. Is obviously still not fit but I trust Hardwick knows what he's doing in keeping him out there.

Difficult to pick standouts. Pretty even performance allround

5 Martin
4 Cousins
3 Edwards
2 Reiwoldt
1 Collins

Honourable mentions to Deledio, Tuck, Tambling, Newman and McGuane who would have been in the votes before his injury

Very hard to split players.

5. Deledio
4. Tuck
3. Cousins
2. Martin
1. Graham

Mentions to Newman, Edwards, Collins, White, Connors, Farmer, Vickery who played well again, Tambling who while out of form is doing what's asked of him, and King, who always does his best (and it's beginning to be good enough).

Very even performance.

But the major players for me were:

5. Lids (five star marshall down back)

4. Martin (runaway bulldozer who gave us the early momentum)

3. Cousins (tireless work in the 3rd when we starting to flag)

2. Tuck (brilliant ballgetting in the last when the game was up for grabs)

1. Gus (finished strongly after an outstanding effort all night around the ground).

Honourables to Collins, Riewoldt, Farmer, Cotchin and King.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Gus (best game so far from him)
4 martin (gun gun gun)
3 White (his best game at the club)
2 Lids (good game)
1 Newman (leading from the front)

5 or 6 more players could have been included
tuck was good
jackson played well

Gee I was impressed with Shane Edwards game last night.

Only got the 15 touches but really made a presence running from the backline, through the centre and creating many chances for the forwards. Even snagged two goals himself which was great to see. Edwards coming of age, and looking the goods, I think Hardwick has well and truly found Edwards position!

Well done Titch, and a great all round performance Tigers!!! :thumbsu:

Oops! Votes (Just read the warning.... :D)

5 - Deledio
4 - Tuck
3 - Cousins
2 - Martin
1 - Graham/Edwards

5. Deledio
4. Martin
3. Graham
2. Cousins
1. Edwards

Hon: Cotchin, Jack, Tuck, King and most of the team.

Frustrating: Tambling, yeah i know he didnt have a preseason. White, tries to play on every single time he gets the ball no matter what but still had a very good game. And Jackson, that 50 he gave away for a Lions goal was probably a bit harsh, but dont even give the umpires something to look for in the first place.

@Mario_speedwagaon: You think this was Cousins' best game in Richmond colors so far? I think I can recall him getting 30 possessions 3 times in a row last year, it'd be one of those. :thumbsu:

But he was still excellent and hopefully he can do it again against the Swans, his old rival.

5. Deledio - Turning into the player we hoped he would be. Ball use and decision making was the best of any player.
4. Martin - Nah serious...how good is he?
3. Graham - Best game for the club. Has been really good since coming back.
2. Cousins - Improving by the week. Really happy for him.
1. Tuck - Love him.

H.M - Collins, Cotchin (1st half), Thursfield, White, Jack, Edwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back