Competitions WAFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

A momentary bit of stupidity from DV costs a goal

Threw the ball into the back of an opponents head after the ball had gone out of bounds. Gave away a free that lead to a goal

EP 34-24

Anybody know how to see this game outside of WA?
It's not televised, the Peel game is on.
But for future reference, download an app called Aussie TV FTW, you can't watch AFL games but you can watch the WAFL ones when they're televised. You just have to change the broadcast location in the settings to WA. I've got it on my laptop, not sure how well it works on phone/tablet though.

It's not televised, the Peel game is on.
But for future reference, download an app called Aussie TV FTW, you can't watch AFL games but you can watch the WAFL ones when they're televised. You just have to change the broadcast location in the settings to WA. I've got it on my laptop, not sure how well it works on phone/tablet though.
Thanks mate.

He does that every game in reserves.
Was bog again today should never have been dropped to the reserves.
Been bog in every reserves game.
He Payne and my man Dobson where terrific
All 3 should be in the firsts for east perth

He was talking about Venables, sounds like you're talking about Snadden?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EP took complete control of the game in the back half of that quarter and lead 68-24 at half time. Could have been more but for a few wayward shots on goal - kicked 6.7 for the quarter

A run of 5 goals was sparked by a really good tackle on the wing by EP's Hodgson on Jonathon Marsh who wanted to fight afterwards giving away a 50. The reluctant goal seemed to motivate the side and they played with real aggression that I've rarely seen from EP. Was great to watch

Venables played with a bit of mongrel after his lapse and make three really crunching tackles. Took a good mark across HF that lead to a goal

Mckenzie is close to BOG. Provided a really good target up forward and has played well when thrown on ball. Missed a goal on the run that would have been sweet

Allen has also been good up forward with 3 goals. Couple of nice runs on the outer wing showed a nice turn of speed as well

The good Lamb turned up today. Been aggressive and has looked dangerous

Jetta been better than 7 disposals would indicate. Has actually used his pace a couple of times and has pressured

Karpany been neat. Liked his game and has a goal to show for his efforts

Stats people have been giving Coles possessions to someone else as he's definitely had more than 4

Giles been good in the ruck

Schofield has provided some good run off half back through the centre and could have a goal or two to his name

Rotham done some nice things and given a bit of run

Gorter has played deep in defence and hasn't had to do much but has defended well

Partington been busy. As has hutch

He does that every game in reserves.
Was bog again today should never have been dropped to the reserves.
Been bog in every reserves game.
He Payne and my man Dobson where terrific
All 3 should be in the firsts for east perth
Not Snadden, DV ol' mate

Has Emac been on the ball as a ruckman?
Yep

Had the occasional run in the ruck. No centre bounces though, just around the ground

Wasteful quarter from EP kicking 3.10 to 3.3 but still lead comfortably 96-45

Venables still seems (stats wise at least) to drift in and out of games a lot.
Been playing mainly forward, not so much on ball

Came off at one stage during the third and was blowing really hard. A limited preseason has impacted his ability to build his tank I think

Whilst he doesn't get a lot of ball his possessions are almost always quality though

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions WAFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back