2nds WAFL / Beagles Watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the Demons what confuses me is their is 22 players in the field. Surely between the 22 of them they have more friends and family then this? Why dont their friends go watch them play

If I’m Adrian Barich I’d be like “So you play FB, that’s great. How many friends do you have that would come to the game”. Like for me the logical thing to do would be for the Demons to bring in like a Instagram influence or local socialite to play in a forward pocket. If he has enough rizz the membership and fan base could double overnight.

Rose Porteus already the Demon's best player.
Im thinking that each week a Perth celebrity plays forward pocket. Like one week it can be Nathan from Nat Nath and Shaun and then the folliowing week maybe Shaun Marsh can have a crack

Id also probably look at the 22 as a whole and move/add people on based on their friendship numbers. I get Corey Byrne has 24 possies and 2 goals 1 but if he only has like 4 friends, whats the point ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avery looks like a Red Dot version of Darcy Parish but with the kicking distance of Andrew Gaff

the biggest issue still for the eagles is the time in the air and 2 hour time difference which makes scheduling games harder.Adelaide ,sydney and brisbane can fly the same day if they want but eagles & dockers will always be a different problem.
would it work if our WCE reserves only play in Adelaide , we travel to Adelaide every week and so do the VFL and SYD + Brissy clubs we have to play ..

I'd love to see that reply of the behind, goal and boundary umpires looked a combined age of 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back