2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, can somebody shut up that bloke who goes to every West Perth game and shouts out like a freakin' idiot? I get a headache watching on TV.

Until recently I just assumed it was Quinz, but he's in Europe so that rules him out.

Also go the Bullies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerr is playing WAFL this weekend? :confused:

In another of our questionable MC decisions we decided we didn't need a hardened inside mid against Sydney..,

Making Kerr earn his spot.

Which is weird. With his body in decline the last thing we need to do with Kerr is waste what time he has left in footy playing WAFL games...

*awaits the MC apologists to respond with all sorts of "reasons"*

Spot on E87. Football is one of the ultimate team sports, where you sacrifice for each other and when you walk out, without explaining to anyone why, then there is no excuse. If it pre-existed, which I am of the belief it did, then you need to communicate to someone that you may miss because of this reason.

I would also be thinking his contract renewal very seriously.

Of course, this is all moot if the club new of the reasons, but to this point they have said they do not.

He may have had a big anxiety attack or depression related incident that he couldn't control. If that's the case I can understand how he lost control and had to get away. Just a possibility of how the kid is feeling but I have no idea what actually happened in his head. Hopefully he can sort himself out for his and our points of view.

D Garlett 5 goals 3 :(
I don't think playing alone in the 50, out of the goal square is going to be a valid AFL tactic for Dayle. He played very well, particularly under duress as he seemed to have an ongoing calf complaint, but due to his role, his numbers aren't particularly relevant to AFL footy. Especially since a considerable amount of his impact was as an aerial threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back