2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, what is ludicrous about having to prove fitness?

Because he's daniel f***ing Kerr son.

He's a class above all our other mids (excluding wellingham) and i don't believe this bogus story Worsfold has conjured up regarding his fitness. 31 touches last week, 33 touches this week.. and a 10 year veteran at AFL level sounds fit to me.

Worsfold rushes other 'champions' of the club such as Embley and A.Selwood back into the team no problems, but yet he'll happily let Kerr rack up BOG's in the WAFL. He's not Brad Dalziel.

I'm sure you'll just say that it's a fitness thing, and that's why he can't get back in the 22, so clearly you believe what Worsfold has said. Personally, i do not.

He's a class above all our other mids (excluding wellingham) and i don't believe this bogus story Worsfold has conjured up regarding his fitness. 31 touches last week, 33 touches this week.. and a 10 year veteran at AFL level sounds fit to me.

Worsfold rushes other 'champions' of the club such as Embley and A.Selwood back into the team no problems, but yet he'll happily let Kerr rack up BOG's in the WAFL. He's not Brad Dalziel.

I'm sure you'll just say that it's a fitness thing, and that's why he can't get back in the 22, so clearly you believe what Worsfold has said. Personally, i do not.

Right.

Kerr has clearly been struggling to run out games all year, mostly when it comes to getting between contests. What more evidence do you need? Are you suggesting some sort of conspiracy?

Neither Embley nor Dalziell have had the injury history that Kerr has.

Kerr has an ageing body and has limited games left in him, which is why it is so stupid to be playing him in the WAFL! If he's not going to playing at the top level then he should be resting up for one more big year in 2014, not wasting his time in the f****** 2nd's!

Kerrs fitness is not the issue there is some off field attitude issues that is keeping him out of the team . Wce just using ' fitness' as a cover

Kerrs fitness is not the issue there is some off field attitude issues that is keeping him out of the team . Wce just using ' fitness' as a cover

Anyone with two eyes knows he's been a pedestrian on the outside in 2013.

East Perth are getting schooled.
Rosa is getting pumped.
Morton kicked a goal but has done nothing else.

Did Rosa struggle? He hasn't had a good year. No one is talking about him but he is at an interesting point in his career. He needs a massive preseason.

Did Rosa struggle? He hasn't had a good year. No one is talking about him but he is at an interesting point in his career. He needs a massive preseason.

I think more than anything he hasn't had the fitness base this year, and that has really hurt him. A big pre season and he'll be back to his best.

Compartment syndrome is a terrible thing to try and get over just before the season starts. Has had no continuity this year and is not covering the ground anywhere near as well as previous years. When your best attribute is elite running not having a consistent run with injury will erode that pretty quickly.

Kerr has had huge issues this year making it to contests around the ground and when his opposing midfielder is getting to those contests and creating havoc something had to be done. Whether it is fitness or not is irrelevant (I am happy to believe it was) - Kerr was costing the side badly.

The Embley, A.Selwood comment is just rubbish since they have both played WAFL this season on the comeback from injury or in the event of poor form (in Selwood's case more often than not lately).

Glad to see Kerr carve up in the WAFL and you simply couldn't rack up those statistics without making significantly more contests than he has been doing at AFL level. With that in mind I look forward to seeing him back in the team next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back