Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m explaining the rationale behind destroying a reservoir. You can call it an excuse if you like but it is war. The IDF are getting out of bed to kill humans so I’m not surprised or baffled by the decision to disrupt the water supply. Are you ?

IT IS WAR is not a justification for the things being done.

War Crimes are a thing. Israel commits them.

Tragically the pro-Israel supporters on here are turning a blind eye to the genocide currently being carried out in Gaza and the West Bank.

Pro Hamas/Hezbollah supporters making up stories/definitions to once again play victims whilst ignoring the plight of Palestinians.

Pro Hamas/Hezbollah supporters making up stories/definitions to once again play victims whilst ignoring the plight of Palestinians.
I see Hezbollah has been added by Israel HQ to the bots arguing points

Stand by mate. Lebanon to be liberated soon.

Innocent Lebanese never have to worry about Hezbollah making mistakes like this again

kAJhc3.gif

Confiscating a whole cargo ship of ammonium nitrate (presumably for eventual use in Hezbollah explosive devices) , storing it in a hot warehouse with little ventilation alongside fireworks.

What could possibly go wrong?

IT IS WAR is not a justification for the things being done.

War Crimes are a thing. Israel commits them.

That’s right it is war and it’s a guess at the rationale behind the decision to disrupt the water supply.
To be honest I’m not that interested in who is committing war crimes. I’m concerned at the beating that Palestine is taking and that Hamas don’t seem to care .
I truly hope they don’t see the likes of you and the “ Free Palestine “brigade as a reason to continue down their path. It’s all good to take a moral high ground but I’m worried that Hamas see social media etc as some kind of scoreboard in all this. The stark reality that it’s about 1 dead Israeli per 40 Palestinians and doesn’t look much better in the future .

To be honest I’m not that interested in who is committing war crimes.

I reckon if it was Hamas doing the things Israel are doing you'd be very interested in them. You just want to hand wave it away when it's Israel.

You might like to read this some-time as well.

Almost any other country doing what Israel is doing, and has done for decades, would have been a pariah state long ago.

Confiscating a whole cargo ship of ammonium nitrate (presumably for eventual use in Hezbollah explosive devices) , storing it in a hot warehouse with little ventilation alongside fireworks.

What could possibly go wrong?

Fortunately the shootout started by Hezbollah trying to stop the investigation into it didn't spark a civil war on top of the explosion and COVID.

I have to say if a group was actually interested in freeing Palestine they really should be targeting protests at both the Iranian government (plus proxies Hamas/Hezobllah who have declared outright war on all Jews) and Israeli government for continuing a war that has losers only.

The actions of both actors can be construed as genoicdal, both view each other as existential threats hence the horrors of war we are seeing now. And it will continue until both actors agree to or are forced to stand down. This is the reason why the likes of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc don't step in, they view the conflict as a war between Israel/Iran/Iran proxies.

I have yet to see any such protests at the Iranian consulate on the news, maybe they are happening but not getting publicised. Certainly would help if diplomatic pressure was placed on both.

I reckon if it was Hamas doing the things Israel are doing you'd be very interested in them. You just want to hand wave it away when it's Israel.

You might like to read this some-time as well.

Almost any other country doing what Israel is doing, and has done for decades, would have been a pariah state long ago.

Not sure why you keep repeating this mantra over and over again. Everyone, including pro Israel posters in this thread, have acknowledged Israel have and/oir are commitng war crimes in the current war which they should not be doing. They should be punished by an independent war crimes commission post war and efforts should be made to guarantee a war never, ever breaks out again in the region.

Every participant in wars in history is guilty of war crimes including those who have been attacked / invaded. That's the reality of war. Israel has had war declared on it by neighboring states at least 5 times now since it came into existence. There is a difference between a peaceful state that has been attacked / invaded to a state that does horrible things in response to it having war declared on it whether you acknowledge it or not.

Better if a war isn't started in the first place to avoid war crimes happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why you keep repeating this

Probably because old mate was telling us how much they don't care about war crimes?

To be honest I’m not that interested in who is committing war crimes.

Now, I'll give you credit that you're at least willing to recognise Israel are committing them.

Not sure why you keep repeating this mantra over and over again. Everyone, including pro Israel posters in this thread, have acknowledged Israel have and/oir are commitng war crimes in the current war which they should not be doing.
Ummmm.....other than you where are these to be found?

Ummmm.....other than you where are these to be found?

Israel definitely committed war crimes. They pinched some lingerie, knocked over some stuff in a shop, and they degraded and embarrassed military age males by taking their shirts off. Serious stuff.

EDIT: forgot we took terrorist to hospital on the bonnet of the jeep.

Last edited:
Israel definitely committed war crimes. They pinched some lingerie, knocked over some stuff in a shop, and they degraded and embarrassed military age males by taking their shirts off. Serious stuff.

Thanks Bot

This is your team Zidane98

Be proud

Whats going on here ZEV? Did you vote for these people?

I’m explaining the rationale behind destroying a reservoir. You can call it an excuse if you like but it is war. The IDF are getting out of bed to kill humans so I’m not surprised or baffled by the decision to disrupt the water supply. Are you ?
So you believe civilian targets are valid because it is war? That is a weird interpretation of the Geneva Conventions.

Not sure who you are referring to but it is clear from your posting history you support the Israeli genocide of Palestinians. That puts you on the same level as those who support Hamas/Hezbollah, well done 👏👏👏

And the deliberate massacre of children and civilians, you left that bit out. I can see how it gets lost in the noise of deliberately destroying water supplies, hospitaks, blocking aid/medicine to starve the population and make sure people have to undergo surgery without anaesthetic etc while also forcefully taking over civilian properties in the illegal "settlements" in the West Bank.

And the deliberate massacre of children and civilians, you left that bit out. I can see how it gets lost in the noise of deliberately destroying water supplies, hospitaks, blocking aid/medicine to starve the population and make sure people have to undergo surgery without anaesthetic etc while also forcefully taking over civilian properties in the illegal "settlements" in the West Bank.
Not sure who you are referring to but it is clear from your posting history you support the Israeli genocide of Palestinians. That puts you on the same level as those who support Hamas/Hezbollah, well done 👏👏👏

Firstly, my position on the West Bank settlements have been made clear on multiple occasions.

Secondly, there is no deliberate killing of civilians.

Thirdly, there is no genocide. It is a war. That Hamas is losing terribly.

I support the destruction of Hamas/Hezbollah. I support Palestinians. I support the existence and self determination of Israel.

I don't make up stories. You do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back