Europe War in Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough and thank you for providing direct communication of the ordinary Russian people experience during this.
Wonder where the personal attacks are coming from and whether there are vocies correcting the attacks (ie its Putin not the Russian people type sentiment)

Good to see your internet is working better today as well
Yes my internet is recovering but I think everyone will regret it before long lol

When I say personal attacks they are still overall very generalistic like "all you russian people", sorry if that wasnt clear. Voices correcting attacks : I guess I found myself a role heh. Just other average folks from abroad who have some friends there but a better perspective.

Youre also right that media paints a picture because its very generalistic "must sanction, must nobble, russia must pay". Just distress all around.

Putin absolutely must pay for this. He is attacking more than Ukraine right now. He's attacking pretty much the entire planet in a sense, and he's even attacking his own countrymen.

The DNC is corrupt !!!!The Republican Party is corrupt!!! The entire US political and justice system is corrupt!!! They don’t have democracy … they have corporate lobbyists buying the political system…
Everyday Americans are slipping further and further into poverty…
Why do you want Dore to take sides?

America is a cess pool, its getting to the stage where people are defining themselves based on their political ideology.

The DNC is corrupt !!!!The Republican Party is corrupt!!! The entire US political and justice system is corrupt!!! They don’t have democracy … they have corporate lobbyists buying the political system…
Everyday Americans are slipping further and further into poverty…
Why do you want Dore to take sides?
He is taking sides though. Just an an example - think he might have done 3 or 4 videos total on the Jan 6/Capitol business - meanwhile there are 15 a week on whatever utter inanity Pelosi and establishment Democrats are banging on about (exaggerating but you get the point).

I'm gonna watch that video posted here over lunch, but I'm tipping there won't be any acknowledgement of Putin's role in the current state of affairs - just more US bad, they bear some blame etc.

How long till china see’s how pissweak biden is, and the rest of the world, and thinks invading taiwan can be done with little repercussion?

Economic sanctions lol. Pathetic.
This post really hasn't aged well.

And this little gem from Rita Panahi from only 5 days ago:

As an aside doesn’t Panahi have the most smug smirk you’ve ever seen?

The bolt one is just his typical anti cancel culture war view, it’s not a ringing endorsement of Putin apart from shared anti cancel culture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mere technicality but has Putin actually formally declared war on Ukraine yet? Obviously his actions effectively are but I don't remember seeing a formal and legal declaration of war yet.
Cant guarantee im right but I believe no.

The bolt one is just his typical anti cancel culture war view, it’s not a ringing endorsement of Putin apart from shared anti cancel culture.

Yeah that’s the point

“Putin may be bad but at least he stands up against the woke brigade!”

This type of language is used to diminish Putin’s actions, make it seem as deep down the real enemy is the “woke brigade”, and according to Sky News that’s Biden, Trudeau, the EU etc.

I believe they're officially still just peacekeeping in Eastern Ukraine at the moment.

Of course. There to help the good people of Eastern Ukraine have a better life. Living standards, happiness and the economy of Donbass / Lugansk republics has definitely thrived since the separatist governments took over.

Can’t stand her. She’s a paid troll and that’s it. Has no qualifications to comment on anything

Gone from talking about boob jobs as ripper Rita on SEN to some kind of “expert” on the global order
She joined Australian Young Labor in the 90s..did she see the light? She's opinionated in the 21st century and that's a dangerous road to follow in Australia... She's right about one thing “The overwhelming majority of Americans want the government to focus on fixing their own borders and cities”.

"Crazy Joe" isn't capable of fixing his tie let alone take on Prince Vlad!

The guy used to have Stalin as his avatar. So either:

a) Worships evil dictators
b) Thinks they're some sort of edgy Leftie but has a very, very thin understanding of history and politics.

I'm leaning toward b). THey post some good stuff as well and I just think this might be a bit of a blind spot.

Gunna go out on a limb, but if you're so concerned by his choice of avatar, did you ask him why he had it?

A mere technicality but has Putin actually formally declared war on Ukraine yet? Obviously his actions effectively are but I don't remember seeing a formal and legal declaration of war yet.

It's just a temporary border adjustment.

She joined Australian Young Labor in the 90s..did she see the light? She's opinionated in the 21st century and that's a dangerous road to follow in Australia... She's right about one thing “The overwhelming majority of Americans want the government to focus on fixing their own borders and cities”.

"Crazy Joe" isn't capable of fixing his tie let alone take on Prince Vlad!

**** me. Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back