Europe War in Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ok.

A bit of mixed messaging there. Mariupol was supposed to already surrender, that deadline has passed with a middle finger from Ukraine, and now they open a corridor.

Look, theres a unicorn trotting on by.

I'm not sure what the Russian invaders hope to achieve by taking Maruiopol. They bombarded the place in 2015 and again this year. Any Russian puppets installed in running the place will swiftly be removed or taken out without hesitation.

Putin is getting desperate now
Russia is losing far more troops that it ever thought it would and things are only going to get worse for them

Yep, the so called mercenaries (of which there is a trickle) are lowly trained cannon fodder and the Kadrovyites are scared to fight and hang back at the rear.

They’re even trying to recruit off their version of Craigslist!

I'm not sure they want Ukraine. They said they didn't initially.

Your Nazi mates seem to be struggling, in Mariupol, which they do want.

Three weeks isn't very long
More nazi nationalist types in Russian army headed by king dick fascist Putin than there are in azov.

I think the point is: Putin is ******* psycho, don't rattle the cage if you can't protect people from the fallout.
Everyone agrees with that. The thread could just be closed on this point. With all due respect I’m interested in conversing with others in the many other drivers, progress and outcomes of the situation.

Yep, the so called mercenaries (of which there is a trickle) are lowly trained cannon fodder and the Kadrovyites are scared to fight and hang back at the rear.

They’re even trying to recruit off their version of Craigslist!

The Craigslist thing has to be some sort of joke surely. “Here buy a potato press and pick-up is in the Donbas region. Bring weapons.”

Everyone agrees with that. The thread could just be closed on this point. With all due respect I’m interested in conversing with others in the many other drivers, progress and outcomes of the situation.
I doubt there’s much to be gained discussing drivers (often lives in subjective realm) but definitely progress and outcomes definitely of interest.

With a hope Putin chokes on his dinner and asphyxiates.

I'm not sure what the Russian invaders hope to achieve by taking Maruiopol. They bombarded the place in 2015 and again this year. Any Russian puppets installed in running the place will swiftly be removed or taken out without hesitation.

Direct land access from Russia to Crimea. At the moment they can get to Crimea via a bridge they recently built across the Kerch Strait but that will be an easy target in a future conflict. A land route is harder to block.

Direct land access from Russia to Crimea. At the moment they can get to Crimea via a bridge they recently built across the Kerch Strait but that will be an easy target in a future conflict. A land route is harder to block.

Why would Ukraine agree to that? They can tell that Russia won’t honour a future agreement, so giving up strategic territory is a bad idea.

Russia lost more territory in the last two days in the South, than they gained in the previous week. The South was their best front….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Ukraine agree to that? They can tell that Russia won’t honour a future agreement, so giving up strategic territory is a bad idea.

Ukraine won’t have to agree. Putin just calls a ceasefire if they capture Mariupol and makes it a condition of any agreement they keep what land they’ve gained.

Apparently no one died thankfully in that attack. Bit of talk it's a false flag too

F**K RIGHT OFF with that “false flag” excrement.

The only people saying it’s a false flag are pro Kremlin sources. Of course every one of Putin’s evil actions are going to be excused by pro Kremlin sources as “it’s probably a false flag to make Russia look bad”.

You have zero evidence of a “false flag”, like all your other pro Putin claims.

Where’s the hard evidence of a “false flag” Marcel? All you constantly post is “it’s a false flag, it all seems to be wrong” without backing up your claims with sources, except for highly biased pro Kremlin outlets.

Seriously you’re the biggest campaigner here bolstering the talking points of a murderous dictator. Innocent people are being killed daily and all you do is defend and deflect away from the one person who is responsible.

Please just F**K OFF

The only people saying it’s a false flag are pro Kremlin sources. Of course every one of Putin’s evil actions are going to be excused by pro Kremlin sources as “it’s probably a false flag to make Russia look bad”.

Where’s the hard evidence of a “false flag” Marcel? All you constantly post is “it’s a false flag, it all seems to be wrong” without backing up your claims with sources, except for highly biased pro Kremlin outlets.

Seriously you’re the biggest campaigner here bolstering the talking points of a murderous dictator.

Please just F**K OFF

I don't think I've used the term previously outside saying - it's weird to hear the mainstream western media use the term false flag recently

Seriously you’re the biggest campaigner here bolstering the talking points of a murderous dictator. Innocent people are being killed daily and all you do is defend and deflect away from the one person who is responsible.

Please just F**K OFF
Tbf it is difficult to get access to information about it. Suspect footage from those inside the shelter is not recoverable.

Please just F**K OFF
Mate, if you can't tell that he's winding you and others up, you're just not awake. Ignore the campaigner - stop giving him oxygen. He's just a complete s**t-stirrer.

Mate, if you can't tell that he's winding you and others up, you're just not awake. Ignore the campaigner - stop giving him oxygen. He's just a complete s**t-stirrer.

No he has to be countered. Ignore him and gullible people will fall for these talking points he continues to spread, undermining support for the Ukrainian cause and bolstering far right conspiracy theorists at home.

Last edited:

I’m not convinced he is simply a troll. Even trolls know where the line is with stuff like this. Actively trolling and pretending you think Russia blowing up a theatre with civilians sheltering inside it makes you a true piece of shit.

So either he’s fallen hook, line and sinker for pro-Russia propaganda, and legitimately believes it’s a false flag, in which case he’s genuinely posting this stuff thinking it’s true, and should at the very least be countered with accurate information.

Or, he’s trolling with information and comments he knows to be false, about civilians dying. In which case he’s perhaps the biggest piece of shit on this website.

It’s one thing to troll about football, it’s another to troll about a country invading another for no justification whatsoever aside from one dictators ego, with thousands of people dying, and somehow think it’s an ok thing to do.

I’m not convinced he is simply a troll. Even trolls know where the line is with stuff like this.

Only one way to find out.

Marcel Proust, are you a troll or are you serious? It’s either one or the other.

If you admit to trolling f**k off and never post here again.

If you genuinely believe in the sh*t you’re posting back up those statements with CREDIBLE evidence from RELIABLE sources. Otherwise f**k off and never post here again.

Or, he’s trolling with information and comments he knows to be false, about civilians dying. In which case he’s perhaps the biggest piece of sh*t on this website.
That's where we can agree on, I've had disagreements on this website with many including with your good self but I have never seen a bigger piece of shit on this website than Marcel Proust.

I’m not convinced he is simply a troll. Even trolls know where the line is with stuff like this. Actively trolling and pretending you think Russia blowing up a theatre with civilians sheltering inside it makes you a true piece of sh*t.

So either he’s fallen hook, line and sinker for pro-Russia propaganda, and legitimately believes it’s a false flag, in which case he’s genuinely posting this stuff thinking it’s true, and should at the very least be countered with accurate information.

Or, he’s trolling with information and comments he knows to be false, about civilians dying. In which case he’s perhaps the biggest piece of sh*t on this website.

It’s one thing to troll about football, it’s another to troll about a country invading another for no justification whatsoever aside from one dictators ego, with thousands of people dying, and somehow think it’s an ok thing to do.
I've seen the other side of it all... looking at places like Gab where all the far-right loonies are there to see.

I can't know what Marcel's intentions truly are, but there's no doubt a scary amount of Westeners that for some god awful reason do fall for the pro-Russian/anti-USA/anti-West stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back