Warnock Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just heard a devastating rumour that Brent Moloney wants out and has requested to be traded to Essendon and has already met with James Hird. I did see that he wasn't going to the Browlow which I thought was incredibly strange considering he will probably get 12+ votes. Please someone put my mind at ease. Moloney's loss would be a tragedy for our club.

Shoot whoever told you that.

I have just heard a devastating rumour that Brent Moloney wants out and has requested to be traded to Essendon and has already met with James Hird. I did see that he wasn't going to the Browlow which I thought was incredibly strange considering he will probably get 12+ votes. Please someone put my mind at ease. Moloney's loss would be a tragedy for our club.

Lol well players who are ineligible for the Brownlow don't get invited

I'll wait to pot this post as it smells like sarcasm. Moloney is the last player who would leave our club.

That would be incredibly shattering, so I hope you have a really good source for that rumour.

Perhaps someone who heard him speak at the B+F on Friday could run over what he said? Did you read anything into his speech?

EDIT: if you think your source is legit, I would suggest you put your BF account on the line, if not your entire family.

That would be incredibly shattering, so I hope you have a really good source for that info.

Perhaps someone who heard him speak at the B+F on Friday could run over what he said? Did you read anything into his speech?

Don't get sucked in mate, thought you were smarter than that.

Guys, make no mistake, I don't want any of this to be true! I have no.22 on my jumper for JC's sake. There are so many reasons for him to stay and especially with a new coach and new vibe coming. Just thought I would post it in case someone else had heard also.

I read this a while ago (perhaps on Demonland) and it's proven to be utter rubbish

The inital report is that contract talks have broken down and he's set to walk......he's contracted next year fcs

There is no way Beamer will leave Melbourne

These types of rumours etc. interest me though, I have to say

BrownSugar, you say "I've heard......."

Where? Where did you hear this from?

I read this a while ago (perhaps on Demonland) and it's proven to be utter rubbish

The inital report is that contract talks have broken down and he's set to walk......he's contracted next year fcs

There is no way Beamer will leave Melbourne

These types of rumours etc. interest me though, I have to say

BrownSugar, you say "I've heard......."

Where? Where did you hear this from?

Just from a contact who knows someone involved. I suppose the same way most others hear.

If this is true I will chop off both of my nuts, put them in a blender and drink them from through a straw made from my own intestines.

Moloney bleeds red and blue and Essendon get linked to at least 30 ridiculous trades that never happen every year. This is probably the most ridiculous!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just from a contact who knows someone involved. I suppose the same way most others hear.

by the way, I wasn't criticising, I just get curious as to whether people hear this on bigfooty, though a mates mate etc

The rumour stated a few weeks ago, as I said. It was reported his contract talks had stalled - which is rubbish as he isn't even in contract talks (one would assume, as he's contracted until the end of 2012)

I think your contact who knows someone involved may be reading to many footy forums

by the way, I wasn't criticising, I just get curious as to whether people hear this on bigfooty, though a mates mate etc

The rumour stated a few weeks ago, as I said. It was reported his contract talks had stalled - which is rubbish as he isn't even in contract talks (one would assume, as he's contracted until the end of 2012)

I think your contact who knows someone involved may be reading to many footy forums

And these are the rumours that get posted (with no fact), gather steam and turn the board into a shit fest about absolutely nothing.

haha another one to the collection. Ross Lyon is bringing Goddard with him, Moloney is gone, Scully is staying (unless he goes to the tigers that is), Dawes will join us and were trading Sylvia for Alwyn Davey. Gotta love sources.

Guys just posted what I heard so that I could get some re-assurance. Work with a couple of Bomber diehards. Coming off this season, can't help but feel a bit vulnerable and the reality is that our trading performances over the past few years haven't been strong. Personally I hope that if players like Warnock, Bate, etc are to be traded, that we are just about due to get some actual players in return. We have had our fair share of draft picks in recent seasons.

I think your mates are giving your leg a seriously good yank.

Hypothetically Part of me would like to him to go just so we could all read the letter that Biff sends the footy club and Beamer personally. Have a strange feeling it would hand delivered as well : )

This is the guy that started the topic on demonland spelling Moloney, Maloney, i smell Baloney

And seriously this is they guy who publicly ridiculed Brick for leaving for the Blues...would be a funny thing to do after this

The guy barracked for the Dees as a kid, is a VC of the Club he loves, served up Sylvia to lift next year at the B&F and is a serious chance of captaining this club

Guys just posted what I heard so that I could get some re-assurance. Work with a couple of Bomber diehards. Coming off this season, can't help but feel a bit vulnerable and the reality is that our trading performances over the past few years haven't been strong. Personally I hope that if players like Warnock, Bate, etc are to be traded, that we are just about due to get some actual players in return. We have had our fair share of draft picks in recent seasons.

Ha ok, from someone in the know, to a couple of work mates who are die hard bombers fans

I'm a die hard dees fan, I've heard Judd regrets his fresh airing of the team he loved as a kid and has requested a trade to resurrect the mighty dees

Your mates have listened to the rumour file where this started, read bigfooty and gone from there

I'm a die hard dees fan, I've heard Judd regrets his fresh airing of the team he loved as a kid and has requested a trade to resurrect the mighty dees

I've heard that because of his overwhelming remorse he's willing to play on minimum wage too.

I hope your right :)
But in all honesty I doubt Moloney would leave your club, from what i have heard in interviews hes very commited
Source?

TJ for Grimes? Brock for Gysberts? Yup we've really been screwed over at the trading table in the past few years:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Warnock Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back