Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

All I can hope is that Tredders is sending a symbolic message to the social media masses that a new dawning is coming at the Southern Power and Hinkley is getting sacked.
Either that or staring into a blazing sun is easier on the eyeballs than Hinkley's turgid slopfest of a game plan.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting up early to watch the sunrise every morning. Sounds like a pretty healthy habit. But the way old mate writes it, you have to fix your eyeballs steadfastly on it for 20 minutes so it gives you magical powers (fixes your DNA? 🤣).

I mean, there's absolutely no one saying getting up to watch the sunrise is bad for you, so the implication in that line is that he's staring directly at the sun 😎. Lmao.

It's piss funny that this guy is the great white hope board member for getting rid of Hinkley. Absolutely no one would be able to take him seriously. What a clown show lol

I know his specific set of outside of football philosophies are a bit funny, but he's still well down the list of most problematic board members IMO. We've heard how he talks about footy. We know what his standards and opinions are. I'm not concerned at all about his ability to do the job.
Agree. I find Chewys post a bit weird given the performance of other board members.

Agree. I find Chewys post a bit weird given the performance of other board members.

What is weird about it?

All I've said is that I will support Tredrea being on the Board representing the members until his actions suggest he is unfit for that job.

[emoji6]" data-quote="Chewy[emoji6]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
What is weird about it?

All I've said is that I will support Tredrea being on the Board representing the members until his actions suggest he is unfit for that job.

His inactions is what I’m focusing on, like going on holidays in a crucial time of coach discussions & assistant coaches, or lack there of. Even during the Houston crisis. He’s got about [emoji6]-[emoji6] months before rd., plenty of time to go on safari. Caaarn Tredders !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

His inactions is what I’m focusing on, like going on holidays in a crucial time of coach discussions & assistant coaches, or lack there of. Even during the Houston crisis. He’s got about [emoji6]-[emoji6] months before rd., plenty of time to go on safari. Caaarn Tredders !

Someone hasn't tried turning it off and on again.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="backtozero" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Someone hasn't tried turning it off and on again.

It’s not me, it’s him.

All the meetings with the footy committee during the trade period were done online and everyone was in attendance.

I'd be lining him up as well if he was on holiday and not fulfilling his duties on the footy committee, but that simply hasn't been the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji6]" data-quote="Chewy[emoji6]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
All the meetings with the footy committee during the trade period were done online and everyone was in attendance.

I'd be lining him up as well if he was on holiday and not fulfilling his duties on the footy committee, but that simply hasn't been the case.

I’d have rather he be there in person, but that’s just me.

Tredders still has that elite athlete mindset: looking for an edge, looking after his health

I’d have rather he be there in person, but that’s just me.

So are you saying you would have gathered him be in Melbourne with CD and Cripps? Because that's where they were during the trade period - and every one else on the committee (Richo, Cardone etc) attended the committee meetings online. It's not as if it was a case where everyone was in a room together and then there was Tredders on the computer zooming in as a lone participant.

If you can answer, how and why is Hinkley still here?

Too many comfortable people at the Club who are content with current results.

According to half this board that makes you a fruit loop.

The things people melt over :think:
I haven't noticed anyone melting, most people seem to genuinely be amused.

Being outside and getting a dose of vitamin D is very different to claiming that sunlight repairs your DNA. There is considerable scientific evidence that UV actually damages DNA but that's probably just a Big Pharma conspiracy to sell more sunscreen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back