Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't noticed anyone melting, most people seem to genuinely be amused.

Being outside and getting a dose of vitamin D is very different to claiming that sunlight repairs your DNA. There is considerable scientific evidence that UV actually damages DNA but that's probably just a Big Pharma conspiracy to sell more sunscreen.

You’re supposed to ignore the bit about ‘repairing DNA’.

I haven't noticed anyone melting, most people seem to genuinely be amused.

Being outside and getting a dose of vitamin D is very different to claiming that sunlight repairs your DNA. There is considerable scientific evidence that UV actually damages DNA but that's probably just a Big Pharma conspiracy to sell more sunscreen.

I woke up early this morning and got some sunlight

My DNA has never felt more optimal

Tredders :hearts:

I woke up early this morning and got some sunlight

My DNA has never felt more optimal

Tredders :hearts:
Lucky you.

I got the results from a couple of biopsies on Friday and am now booked in to for surgery to remove another two melanomas. My DNA is fecked.

I had one of those cut off my ear about 8 years ago. All the best to you.
Thanks mate and to all the other posters that have wished me well.

I had my first one removed when I was in my 30's, I'm now in my 60's. Last melanoma was only 12 months ago. I've almost cracked double digits on melanomas and lost count of SCC and BCCs. I get thoroughly checked a few times a year so these two were detected early so I'm not stressing but need to remain vigilant.

You can probably understand why I got a bit annoyed at people like Tredrea claiming that exposure to sunshine repairs your DNA.

I'm hoping to be alive and kicking when Hinkley is finally sacked.

What is weird about it?

All I've said is that I will support Tredrea being on the Board representing the members until his actions suggest he is unfit for that job.
Fair enough given you can't vote for the other board members. The words 'unfit for the job' seem a touch harsh & I sense there is an underlying agenda. This is obviously just my interpretation of your posts.

His inactions is what I’m focusing on, like going on holidays in a crucial time of coach discussions & assistant coaches, or lack there of. Even during the Houston crisis. He’s got about [emoji6]-[emoji6] months before rd., plenty of time to go on safari. Caaarn Tredders !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
My interpretation was he went on holidays to get a rest from the club personnel that betrayed him. I wouldn't hang around either in those circumstances, having to put up with all the gloating would be unbearable.

My interpretation was he went on holidays to get a rest from the club personnel that betrayed him. I wouldn't hang around either in those circumstances, having to put up with all the gloating would be unbearable.

He’s on holiday promoting the caravan thing he’s using… haven’t you seen the posts and heard the ads? He’s an influencer promoting a product.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s on holiday promoting the caravan thing he’s using… haven’t you seen the posts and heard the ads? He’s an influencer promoting a product.
No I haven't. Not on Instagram etc (only FB) & definitely not a fan of the whole influencer thing so avoid that type of social media as much as possible. I'm obviously doing a good job. 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back