Watters Sacked - Choco dodged a bullet

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frawley going off half cocked again - its all "I think" - of which he isn't really capable !!!!!

You know what would stuff St. Kilda up? If we let Choco go on the condition they had to pay the other 12 months of his contract out. Having to pay the RFC for Choco, as well as paying out Watters, would be a kick in the guts.

But isn't the timing going to suck no matter when it happens?

It's a lot easier to replace somebody in September when you've got half a dozen weeks before training starts than in November when you would have already planned everything and all the decent coaches have already been locked up by other clubs. Look, we'd never actually stop him if he wanted to leave, I think the club was just venting their displeasure at being negatively affected by St Kilda's poor planning and timing.

The way I see it we need to know if Williams is interested in the Saints job NOW!. By the time the Saint's finish their process it will be late November or early December. That means we would start searching for Williams replacement early December and likely to be interrupted by the Christmas period. In other words the longer this goes on the more disruptive it's going to be for the 2014 season. If Williams is going to leave us then we need to start finding his replacement sooner rather than later.

The club should ask him if he's seriously going to go for the Senior role at the Saints. If he's going to go for the Saints job then we should ask him to hand in his resignation tomorrow so we can give ourselves the best chance of getting the best replacement we can find. We can't afford to be in limbo of "will he or won't he get the job" for three weeks or so.

Cousins come back please. Has Black got a job yet?

Black signed at Brisbane for the next three I think (forwards coach)...
And Cousins ain't coming back brother...
Hopefully he'll be in the circle of our Premiership song, next to Richo...
Now that will be a big night...:thumbsu:

Thanks all you tiges fans for the outrage when our senior assistant dean laidley left for Carlton 7 days ago. Cheers to Caro for her article about it too.
All fair in love and war guys.
If (if!) he wants to come to the saints and if (if!) the Saints want him he'll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back