List Mgmt. Weak Flog Jake Lever Requests Trade to Melbourne, Causes Player Revolt

Where will Jake Lever end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the decision is made, move on
But your claiming the playing group is aware? So you then exist in this awkward phase where your teammates know you've abandoned ship, but no one's going to talk about. Everyone's probably questioning his loyalty silently just before a grand final and he doesn't really know what they are saying or thinking of him.

If clearing his mind was the intent, then think about the logic of that supposed story, then tell me it's plausible.

Melb are in a strong position for Lever however I don't think that it is totally over the line yet

We are waiting for after GF tontable our final and best offer, it won't match Melb but likely to be an increased offer

Sort of a mixed bag of random pieces found at the bottom of the toy box in a holiday rental.
A Jenga block, a die, two checkers, a white queen, a ball from mouse trap and a few monkeys in a barrel. You could probably make a game out of that
and a 4 yo crying about having less chocolate than their brother as the person in charge of the rules

But your claiming the playing group is aware? So you then exist in this awkward phase where your teammates know you've abandoned ship, but no one's going to talk about. Everyone's probably questioning his loyalty silently just before a grand final and he doesn't really know what they are saying or thinking of him.

If clearing his mind was the intent, then think about the logic of that supposed story, then tell me it's plausible.

This happens far more than you think, do you really think that the first time the entire club and playing group hears about a player departure is at the club presser?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Sean Craig Murphy?

The nuffy from Triple M who produces the Rush Hour.

He posts on Big Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back