List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley on Coast to Coast this week.
Dont Be Late Lets Go GIF by The Democrats

I was figuring he wouldn’t be put on until he signed an extension so it wasn’t awkward.

Never know, maybe some good news coming in next couple of days (although I doubt it, no need)
Well, we've had a number of blokes on recently who'll probably be delisted and Reid's still got 2 years to go on his current contract, so we could be waiting a fair while for him to go on if we were waiting for that.

It does feel like his media appearances have completely dried up since early in the season. Was doing a lot of interviews then suddenly nothing.

Wonder if the club just pulled the pin on pushing him out after that Talking Footy interview, where Tim Watson spent half the interview telling him he was homesick and how 'great' he'd look in a Geelong guernsey? He looked quite annoyed at the line of questioning I thought.

Well, we've had a number of blokes on recently who'll probably be delisted and Reid's still got 2 years to go on his current contract, so we could be waiting a fair while for him to go on if we were waiting for that.

It does feel like his media appearances have completely dried up since early in the season. Was doing a lot of interviews then suddenly nothing.

Wonder if the club just pulled the pin on pushing him out after that Talking Footy interview, where Tim Watson spent half the interview telling him he was homesick and how 'great' he'd look in a Geelong guernsey? He looked quite annoyed at the line of questioning I thought.

Yeah, we kinda forget in the whole 'they added a year to first round draftees contracts' that they really don't need to re-sign for a full year in advance now. I'm not too concerned, I'm sure he'll sign at some point during next season if nothing gets done soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My worlds are really colliding with the Eagles x UFC stuff going on this week. Hook it into my veins. Hopefully they did some tackle practice

Yeah was pretty excited when I saw the City Kickboxing crew down at MRP on Tuesday. This is another cool crossover, would've like to have seen what Harley had said/contributed if I'd had known it was on.

Anyone know where a replay or similar might be found?

Yeah was pretty excited when I saw the City Kickboxing crew down at MRP on Tuesday. This is another cool crossover, would've like to have seen what Harley had said/contributed if I'd had known it was on.

Anyone know where a replay or similar might be found?
The replay is on kayo

I don't get the Izzie hate. And this is not the thread for it

Pretty damn good fighter but dude is a massive hypocrite while being an absolute cringelord and a weirdo.

Anyway, luckily Harley isn't either of those things so hopefully, a couple of huuge performances left in him this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back