List Mgmt. Welcome Patrick Naish (SSP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick Naish is already our best player

Have to say I am very impressed by Naish so far. Works hard and seems to have decent pace but his ball skills and decision making have been awesome. Those aggressive kicks through the corridor to break a defense open are what we've been lacking over the last couple of years so if he can keep doing that it'll be really helpful.

Sure there'll be times where it results in a turnover and possibly an opposition goal but I'm absolutely fine with that if it means he's taking the game on and looking to be attacking.

I am so happy for this guy. Smart recruiting by WCE. He has been told since he was a boy he could play for Richmond like his dad and it was too much pressure. I am not surprised he is doing this. He has a lot of talent but just could not put it all together when he played seniors for us. Stepping out of his dad’s shadow into such a professional club and we are seeing him blossom.

I’m a bit mystified now. Naish is living with Shuey but it is reported that Shuey has had Covid. Naish would have to be a close contact so would have had to do his 7 days. Maybe Shuey was a close contact somewhere else and didn’t have Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m a bit mystified now. Naish is living with Shuey but it is reported that Shuey has had Covid. Naish would have to be a close contact so would have had to do his 7 days. Maybe Shuey was a close contact somewhere else and didn’t have Covid.

Shueys been at home, and his son also has Covid this week. Naish was just there for a little bit. Think I heard he was moving out a couple of weeks ago now.

Naish was too fast for it. Weaved in and out then hit Shuey’s cat on the head with a stab pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recovered cases​

If you have recovered from COVID-19 and you are told you are a close contact of a case within 12 weeks since you completed isolation, including if you have symptoms that could be consistent with COVID-19, you are told you are a close contact or for workplace screening, you will not be considered a close contact and you do not need to isolate or be tested for COVID-19.

Naishi grew a pear
hqdefault.jpg

Just asked what was the knock on him on the richmond board - apparently hes a massive squib. When its his turn to go in he makes like josh hill and ….

View attachment 1369499
He is less inside than Marlion Pickett and Kamdyn McIntosh. But I never saw him squib when it was his turn to go. He has more polish than McIntosh but Dimma likes McIntosh because he gut runs to help out with defence. Naish just had a few guys in front of him. Also he is very one sided IMO.
Dimma will always take in and under players over more polished players like Naish, hence someone like Aarts was getting a game over him.
So in summary he is more outside, but not a squib. He should of got more of a run but he had not as talented but more inside players in front of him.
He was very confident when he first came to punt road so being delisted has probably been good for him regarding attitude as well.
Getting out of Victoria and to such a well run club like WCE (let’s face it there about 5 AFL clubs that subsidise the rest of the competition WCE and Rich the chief clubs. Would be nice if the AFL recognised that without WCE, Coll and Richmond there is no AFL) is best thing for him.
I hope he dominates. Just not against us.

What do you think - has he done enough to earn his own number?

Maybe it is just me but this looks awkward

View attachment 1370256

I kind of like the idea of breaking fresh ground and taking number 55 or something like that.

He's #43 isn't he? We had a bunch of #43 jumpers but they were all large sizes so his are on order. Tom Cole discussed it on BackChat.

He's #43 isn't he? We had a bunch of #43 jumpers but they were all large sizes so his are on order. Tom Cole discussed it on BackChat.
Another of the Castor problems. The sooner we dump them as clothing and jumper provider, the better.

What do you think - has he done enough to earn his own number?

Maybe it is just me but this looks awkward

View attachment 1370256

I kind of like the idea of breaking fresh ground and taking number 55 or something like that.
Could be worse, like Giro who wears a Dockers jumper on Fantasy footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Patrick Naish (SSP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back